The Trap Line

• paullaube

I didn’t know that this forum was here. I have a problem with four glue traps that have a total of 6 mice stuck to them. I was using some cheep generic traps and was able to remove the mice from the traps fairly easy but this last time my wife bought some 3M traps and the glue on these traps hold on to the mice extremely well. So well that when I go to peal the mice off of the traps it really makes for a unpleasant experience. The mice are in so much pain that my wife starts to panic and cry with the mice. I know that if I pour lighter fluid on them they will come off easier, actually they might be able to crawl off of the traps but I am afraid that the lighter fluid might burn their skin. Will it harm their skin? Would kerosene or something like goo gone work better?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide on this subject.

JK

kris_brantner
    My river

wow haha. i hope you are not serious

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I think this needs to be answered by PETA If you use lighter fluid, you can ignight them and they will light up the nest whebn they run back

big_g
    Isle, MN

I use Skin So Soft… it loosens the glue and is great for the bottoms of the mice feet. Can you imagine running along the edge of walls, where the broom never really gets totally clean, all day long ??? Good luck.

big_hunter
    eagan, mn

quit trolling…

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Try stepping on there heads really hard, the usually shut right up.

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

try a 12ga,oh we’re in the house I guess not!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.