Terrorva to Ulterra

• fishspike

Any Of you Ranger folks upgrade you electric to Ulterra?

I have some questions…

Does the mount of the Ulterra use the same holes?

Can the Ulterra be removed? I remove my Terrova to put the cover on when traveling

I realize when I do this I have to up grade my Electronics.

Cha Ching

Thanks

Karry Kyllo

I don’t have a Ranger but I recently upgraded from a Terrova to an Ulterra and the holes matched up perfectly with the quick attach mount that I used for the Terrova. It was just a matter of removing the bolts from the Terrova and installing the bolts on the Ulterra. I don’t have to remove my trolling motor when I put my tarp on for travelling, but it could be easily removed if one so desired.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Call the guys at the boat center….they’ll know. My understanding is they all mount the same.

fishspike

Boat Center? I live in west Wi by Hudson

bioguy

If you use the quick attach plate it is a seamless transition and you can easily remove the Ulterra. Otherwise, yes the bolt patterns line up. I’ve been very happy with the Ulterra, and have only had it hang up during stow/deploy in subfreezing temps. It was easily correctable in these cases and pre-treating the shaft/belt with Armor-all will help mitigate the issue.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Boat Center? I live in west Wi by Hudson

The Boat Center in Chippewa Falls.

Bartman

I have had one of these for four years. I love the unit. Be mindful of the belt tension and keep the shaft clean and put a shot of spray wax on it once or twice a year and it will serve you well. As far as i now the mounting is the same.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.