Sturgeon Excursion 2018 Rainy River

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

All,
    It’s getting closer! I am confirming my reservation today for 3 nights, Fri-Sun with Thursday and Monday for travel days. Remember to order a flat of Canadian crawlers a week or so in advance. It’s a good idea to wash the dirt off and put them in bedding. You can thank me later! ;-)
    I hope to see a bunch of you at the Sportsman!
    Tuck

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

TTT, Just wondering how this is shaping up… Was thinking a bout bringing my brother up, but once his tax season finishes, he has very little time before a couple of audits the following. I have one of potential in mind, but he likely will not be able to go once we get to that time… Are there any singles going on??? I have a boat, musky rods and net to do battle… I can bring or I can jump in with someone…

Mark

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

My boat and party is no longer making it.

If anyone needs a big net mine is available to borrow.

louis mish

Hi Will the ice be off by then at Wheeler Thanks Louis

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

My boat and party is no longer making it.

If anyone needs a big net mine is available to borrow.

I was one of those to be in Nick’s boat for this and more likely Nick’s party. smile

He’s caught up in a sudden residential move and I have a daughter and grandson coming to visit from Wisconsin. We’ll be going up to my place at Mille Lacs for some relaxing and to check ice thickness. eek

Was hoping to attend this event but looking out my window now it seems fitting that there might be another time that falls into place when winter is not still holding a grip this time of year.

Hope all goes well for those attending and looking forward to reports and big sturgeon pics. peace

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

Is this still happening? Haven’t seem much if any banter about it.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Was wondering the same. Would guess vidas and timber mill ramps will open this week. Forks should still hold. Vould be some good fishing. Might even get to see Wheelers point open up.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Is this still happening? Haven’t seem much if any banter about it.

Yes…no? No banter about it. I have bowed out but if I was still going, I’d be wondering if it’s still a go?

Unlike the Mille Lacs GTG thread which was saturated with “banter” and sometimes meaningful (and sometimes not meaningful contributions), the lead up was visible and at the very least, quite entertaining.

Plus we had a more or less “roll call” on who was attending and when.

Not trying to be critical, but I’d be wondering if I had my reservation at Sportsman’s and thinking if anyone else would be there? ???

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

The fish will be there.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.