cedar 4/16

• flatheadsareus

Went out this morning by waverly and had no luck, however went out this afternoon and caught a handful of smallies biggest being 16′ had a decent northern up till the bank till he bit my line and took my three inch twister with him lol!!.. all well its nice to get out. How has everyone else been doing eye’ wise? I am wondering what everyones opinion is on the whole spawn milkin situation?

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Well i haven’t caught an eye from the cedar in almost a month or so. I can’t decide whether this funky weather patterns we’ve been in have shut them off till it gets more stable, or if they’re all spawned out and in post-spawn mode now till the pre-summer period. I’m need to start carrying a thermometer with me to tell the temp…

honda75
    Iowa

I will be fishing the cedar in waverly on sat. Will have a red ford truck. Either a f150 or F250 both red. Not sure wether to put the boat in and fish above the dam or fish below the dam.

flatheadsareus

somebody has to be gettin out with this nice weather!! I will be out Thursday Afternoon with my brother, plan on hittin waverly below. I hope there are some hungry eyes still left!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.