Roll call for opener 2006

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

How many IDA members will be on Okoboji or Spirit Lake for the walleye opener? I’ll be there to meet up with Ryan Hale Sunday through Tuesday for sure. I may try to make it Saturday to play bumber boats too. Who’s going to be there?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mack,

If the weather’s right you should have a blast with the smallies. For $3 I’ll give you all of Ryan Hale’s secret smallie spots!

Stay in touch prior to opener. Maybe we can get the IDA gang together.

emover
    Malcom, IA

I just found out Fiday, I’ll be haeding out Friday the 5th. My son has the whole weekend off and said he wants to fish walleye weekend.(he’s been there for 4 of them already and hasn’t yet) Sounds like his future Father-in-law will go to, so I guess we’re planning on a midnight start and see what happens from there.

Maybe we can meet up with a few folks

dave

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Look forward to seeing everybody and of course fishing with Wade.Lets just hope we get some nice weather.
    Ryan Hale

honda75
    Iowa

will try to make it back out there for the opener. Need to stop at the good fishermans factory out let as well.

shaley
    Milford IA

I’ll be on Spirit around 10 pm Friday trying to beat the rush. Maybe we should reserve a couple tables at the Banquet Sunday afternoon Good luck to all looks like the weather wont be to bad.

SLDUCK

I will be on Spirit on Saturday Sunday, and Monday. Rick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.