Something you may not know.

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I understand many have sworn of of Pro Football for various reasons so I understand you might not know it’s PACKER week.

shady5

It’s all trivial compared to Hermantown hockey.

Beast

Who is the Pack going to play? from what I have read the Dike Queens have already thrown in the towel and looking to trade anyone that can stand upright. rotflol

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Don’t care….what really matters….

It was supposed to be Badger and Husker week until the Badgers decided to all get the COVID.

I think it’s because they fear the mighty Huskers. GO BIG RED!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

You are racking up the instigating threads of late. Trolling in the boat slow lately?

B-man

It’s sweet the Packers get a third bye week already this season! toast

9/13 Bye
    10/11 Bye
    11/1 Buh-Bye

munchy
    NULL

What’s a packer?

Beast

Little history for the vike fans..

Mike m

You are racking up the instigating threads of late. Trolling in the boat slow lately?

ditto . Get a life

grizzly
    nebraska

LOL the huskers just got saved from another ass kicking

grizzly
    nebraska

Don’t care….what really matters….

It was supposed to be Badger and Husker week until the Badgers decided to all get the COVID.

I think it’s because they fear the mighty Huskers. GO BIG RED!

sorry LOL the huskers just got saved from another ass kicking was supposed to go on this post. to many brews lol

LabDaddy1

If you’ve noticed, there are a few intelligent men of IDO who have all but stopped posting/replying here entirely. Guys like BK(Brian Klawitter), Mike W.(Mike Westman), and to some extent the Grouse(if you know, you know)—and maybe a few unnamed others—and I think I can understand why. Nothing but(slight exaggeration) an echo chamber of drama and provocation as of late. Especially in the general discussion sub-forum. It’s too easy to get wrapped up in the sh** once you start! Better off sticking to your own specific subs for info and real talk that pertains to your own interests! Unless you’re into the soap opera stuff. Think I should take my own advice now. Can’t promise myself that I won’t poke my head in GD every now and then when I’m craving some spice tho…

Sorry for the name drops, fellas, and correct me if I am wrong! 😅

bigpike

We cannot let a quarterback named Erin and a dodgeball coach beat us.
    SKOL!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

If you’ve noticed, there are a few intelligent men of IDO who have all but stopped posting/replying here entirely. Guys like BK(Brian Klawitter), Mike W.(Mike Westman), and to some extent the Grouse(if you know, you know)—and maybe a few unnamed others—and I think I can understand why. Nothing but(slight exaggeration) an echo chamber of drama and provocation as of late. Especially in the general discussion sub-forum. It’s too easy to get wrapped up in the sh** once you start! Better off sticking to your own specific subs for info and real talk that pertains to your own interests!

Yes, these things happen.

What comes to my mind is that I doubt most anyone here would purposely sit down and tune in the Jerry Springer show. But sometimes if you happen across it somewhere in the middle, you get sucked in and somehow just keep watching the sh!tshow.

I’m sure there are many more here that don’t comment, but keep coming back and clicking on the “drama” topics. Yikes, have some of us lowered ourselves to watching Jerry Springer? lol

Something I did want to point out…yes, if you just click on General Discussion sub-forum, you filter out most all the outdoor related topics. That kind of skews the overall ratio of topics.

I always start with “View posts within the last day, or three days”. That view says this forum is not as polluted or corrupted as it might seem.

My last count of the most recent 30 first page topics, at least 25 of the 30 were fishing/hunting or outdoor related.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Love seeing all these gb fans absolutely OBSESSED with the Vikings. Keep letting us live in your head rent free babbyyyyyyyy

B-man

Love seeing all these gb fans absolutely OBSESSED with the Vikings. Keep letting us live in your head rent free babbyyyyyyyy

The Bears are the Packers real rival (and real competition most of the time too) woot

They’re playing like they want a real shot at the title this year. My favorite team is whoever is playing the Bears waytogo

The way it’s looking now, the north will likely be decided when the two meet for the last game of the season.

It’s anyone’s guess what will happen this Sunday. The Vikes could always win, especially if they win the turnover battle.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I intend to tune in to this game and the many others that will be played this Sunday, most notably the Steelers vs Ravens game.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

There is still a NFL season ???. Someone must have forgot to tell the Vikings that. It sounds like they are playing like the whole season is just a scrimmage. I have not watched 1 game yet this Season. To be honest I have not missed it at all.

Beast

I have heard the Queens were super bowl bound every year ,for as long as I can remember, I remember making a bet many years ago the Pack would win their third super bowl before the Queen would win their first woot , so tell me again, who’s living in who’s head rent free…. ? rotflol

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I have heard the Queens were super bowl bound every year

Whoa whoa whoa, I don’t know of anyone who really thinks that is the case. In fact, no one even on this forum was saying that before the season started. I think most realistic predictions had them going somewhere around 10-6, 9-7, or 8-8. Based on what I’ve seen so far now, 8-8 would be pretty miraculous, I can’t argue that one.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

We cannot let a quarterback named Erin and a dodgeball coach beat us.
    SKOL!

rotflol rotflol I just wanted to preserve the time BigPike showed his true Purple colors, welcome to the ship, next years our year! jester

B-man

FYI
    Team Division Championships Playoff Berths

Minnesota Vikings 20 30
    Green Bay Packers 16 24
    Chicago Bears 11 15
    Detroit Lions 3 12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFC_North

You came through Big Werm…..

Wait for it…..

Wait for it…..

Like a real champ!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20201030-1601472.png

Slipbob nick

Can’t even stand to watch the vikes this year. Was starting to pull for the bucs and then they go and sign antonio brown. I have nothing positive to say about that.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Only in Minnesota to do you see banners hung for division “championships” rotflol

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

Why doesn’t Iowa have an Professional Football Team????

Then Minnesota would want one.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Why doesn’t Iowa have an Professional Football Team????

Then Minnesota would want one.

Iowa has the Hawkeyes so i would think somebody would need to be paid to go there. So that makes them semi-pros at least. coffee

Nice try tho. waytogo

BigWerm
    SW Metro

The Bears are the Packers real rival (and real competition most of the time too)

They’re playing like they want a real shot at the title this year. My favorite team is whoever is playing the Bears

FYI
    Team Division Championships Playoff Berths

Minnesota Vikings 20 30
    Green Bay Packers 16 24
    Chicago Bears 11 15
    Detroit Lions 3 12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFC_North

D’ohkay.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Oh my, would this be considered a upset? coffee

10:30 minutes for those lowly Queens to hang on. devil

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.