Smoker – Ninja Woodfire

• bigstorm
    Southern WI

For anyone that has been hesitant to get into smoking food or has a smaller family, this thing is great. For years I have been not wanting to get a smoker thinking that everything takes 8 to 12 hours to do on it and it would take my whole day on a weekend to smoke something based on what some of my friends do with their big smokers.

For me, its just me and the wife so no need to make something big

We tried the Ninja Woodfire smoker (regular one, not the XL version). This thing is great. Gives great smokey flavor, plenty of space to cook enough for us plus leftovers, cooks fast and is small enough to be portable.

So far we have done Babyback ribs (2hrs), Chicken wings (20min), pizza (15min), a whole chicken (2hrs) and a pork shoulder for pulled pork (6hrs). The times are start to finish including prep

We follow a youtube guy that has over a 100 recipes for this specific smoker, looking forward to trying more.

Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone that is on the fence about a smoker and doesnt want to spend the time or money on a bigger smoker

Also, this has multiple other functions beside smoking. You can bake, grill, air crisp (air fry), dehydrate on it, plus it has a flattop grill for making things like smashburgers or breakfast things.

castle-rock-clown

How easy is it to clean between something like bbq ribs? This would be in campsite setting with no dishwasher or stuff like that. Thanks

bigstorm
    Southern WI

We really only clean the grill plates and that is very easy with soap and water. I havent tried to clean the inside of the lid/top yet, not sure if that is needed since I dont clean the top/lid on any other grill?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.