Rainydaze New Guide Boat Ventures NORTH!!

• arklite881south

Here she is boys!! We’ve been designing, planning, contemplating, dealing……..FOR 2 YEARS, and my dream guide boat has been born!! I’ll be taking much more illustrative pics of the detailed specific features which led me to Skeeter as a fishing guide on the big Borderland waters!!

hawkeye27

Nice boat Chris she is a beauty, but aren’t you ready for ice up yet???????

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Very nice indeed!
    Question, what is on the floor in the passangers spot? Looks like seat pedistals and a base? No seats? What are you going to use them for?

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I want one.
    Congratulations, I know that it was tough deciding on a lot of the details. Speaking of detail when will you share some of them. Nice casket…

arklite881south

Hi Denny,

I prefer to have a slot opening in the cockpit for moving around or loading/unloading passengers so I thought I’d leave that open, and only order 3 seats. The pedestal must have came with the package in which I can add a the seat should I have a change of heart. With the 2 jump seats in the back I can transport 5 comfortably.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Why aren’t you fishing right now, is something broke on her?

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Very, Very nice looking rig Chris!

I’m sure you are going to love it.

I had a little chuckle when I noticed all the blocking on the wheels. I’d keep the truck parked in front of it to, wouldn’t want it to take a ride down that hill.

Go get her wet and break them motors in!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I think that is the left over base from the installation of your smooth moves mount at the drivers side. The smooth moves mount uses a shorter pedestal to keep the ride height the same as factory so I would assume that extra ped and base is from that installation.

arklite881south

Hey 56!!

I’m going to stockpile the boat with secret weapons, and then take some pics of how I’ve stowed the gear. I’ll also try illustrate a lot of the features that narrrowed my focus on my guide boat to the WX series from Skeeter. I’ll also try provide some clarity on how well this big transaction for our family ran with us being from Ifalls, and the Skeeter Boat Center down in Wisconsin. Dave Marquart is truly a hands on guy, and that was evident from the start. Surely everyone else who has dealt with him will be equally as impressed. I hope other anglers will find some of this information I’ll try detail helpful on their next boat purchase whether it be this week or 5 years from now. The WX2100 in the Deep-V series was hands down the best fit for me without a doubt, and will be sitting in it shortly even if it is on my DRIVEWAY!!

arklite881south

Quote:

I think that is the left over base from the installation of your smooth moves mount at the drivers side. The smooth moves mount uses a shorter pedestal to keep the ride height the same as factory so I would assume that extra ped and base is from that installation.

Good Call!! Yes I had Dave/Greg install a smooth move package in the “Captains Corner”.

Nothing is wrong with it. Pulled into the driveway last night. Will be a long day of organizing my gear. Hope to have her wet tomorrow.

jeff-rudy
    Rosemount, MN

Happydaze for Rainydaze!!

Looks like a very nice ride.

Rudy

arklite881south

Thanks Jeff!!

I’m stuffing it with (2) anchors, Beckman net, Large totes of plastics, Foot controls for Terrova 101, Throw cushion, Captains container, Fire extinquisher, Skeeter Paddle…….I’M NOT EVEN 1/2 FULL ON THE LEFT FRONT STORAGE COMPARTMENT!! RUKIDDING ME!! WOW is that nice!!

Gonna be Big Pike Time soon Jeff!!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

If you need someone to break it in for you send me a PM

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Awesome boat Chris!! so so jealous! cant wait to fish out of it in a month
    I think the only way i could ever be so lucky to own a boat like that is if i just quit fishing for like two years……… hmmm nope i dont think that will work for me maybe things will just work out right someday. seya in a month and good luck on your maiden voyage!

igotone

like everything, but the color

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

like everything, but the color

Yep I can understand that it’s not a Chi town color!

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Saaaweet ride Mr. Granrud, welcome to the Skeeter family. Get it wet!!!!

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

She is a sweet ride!! Like the colors too. Does this mean we get to film out of a new ride for our next show?

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Chris,
    Great looling CASKET, and don’t forget the drain plug,
    I said

DON’T FORGET THE DRAIN PLUG

Now GO GET IT ALL SLIMED UP, and don’t forget your camera.
    Jack

arklite881south

Quote:

She is a sweet ride!! Like the colors too. Does this mean we get to film out of a new ride for our next show?

It’s ready for television Mark!! You won’t believe the storage capacity. Such a key for Walleye anglers these days.

I’ll try remember the drain plug Jack!! LOL!!

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

First of Chris I hate you, pure envy driven hate.

Nice boat! I had a chance to ride in James Skeeter and no doubt about it that boat will handle anything Upper Red, Rainy, LOW, Leeech or Mille Lacs could throw at it. I am actaully paging through the catalog right now thinking hmmmmm maybe just maybe.

Only thing Chris is guides are susposed to have black, blue, gray or other colors that hide well. Silly rabbit.

arklite881south

I don’t blend well anyway Pal!! If they don’t see me they’ll likely hear us hooting and hollering!!

camodm
    Wisconsin

Congrats on the new RIDE. Two years in the works and look what a guy ends up with. Looks like a keeper. Looking forward to your updates on how your season goes with a Skeeter WX2100. Keep the pictures coming and enjoy the ride. Thanks again for doing business with the Skeeter Boat Center. You are going to be a great addition to the SBC family. Hope to see you some time this summer.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.