Hey SBC!!

• arklite881south

Are they pouring the “Daze Fish Casket” this week?? Hope they throw some Shiner scales in the mold for a little special glitter!!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Hi Chris!

The very magical birth date for the “Daze Fish Casket” is…..(drum roll please) March 10th!

Thanks Chris!!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Gregg forgot to mention motor doesn’t arrive until June.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Is there anything harder then waiting for a new boat you ordered?

Congrats it will be well worth the wait. Nothing like slimin’ a new boat!!

arklite881south

When your world revolves around the water a guys fishing boat is pretty important. I’m having a tough time waiting!! Can’t wait to slip it in the drink!!

You can bet there will be some slime time!!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

It will be worth the wait!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Hi Chris – Rick (the logistics man) from Skeeter called me Friday morning and there will be one B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L WX2100 and 3 other Skeeters leaving Kilgore, Texas and pointed toward Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin late Monday or early Tuesday morning. Stay tuned for pictures as early as Thursday!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Hey Chris, I was in my Skeeter on Friday with 3 guys and myself. We had 40 mph winds and flew across the lake like it was dead calm. Everyone on board said they thought I was crazy when we headed out. Then when we got to the other side they couldn’t believe how smooth and dry it was.

Just thought I’d rub that in a little.

By the way, I will be at the Skeeter boat center in a couple of weeks. Did you want me to make the same modifications to your motor that Wade and I made to Deans??

arklite881south

LOL!! I think I’ll pass on those Modifications!! Yep Rub it in Pal!! Trust me I’ve never got so much stuff done around the house waiting for my guide boat!! LOL!! Not sure if the wife cares if we get it soon or not. Course I’m probably going to drive her CRAZY!!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Hey Chris – look what the transport brought!

arklite881south

NICE!!! Very exciting!! Heck…..even looks nice in the transport wrapper!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.