Lets see your new Skeeter

• reddog

Quote:

Our WX 1850 was just concieved yesterday. 6 to 8 week gestation period.

Heres the wish list…

F150 Yamaha
    Carpet: Gunmetal
    Primary Uph: Pewter
    Secondary Uph: Ebony
    Deck Primary: Midnight Burgundy
    Deck Stripe: Gunmetal
    Deck Pinstripe: Black Onyx
    Hull Stripe: Midnight Burgundy
    Hull Pinstripe: Black Onyx
    Double S” Gunmetal
    Hull Primary: White Armor
    Running Surface: White Armor.
    4 seats, + a bike seat
    Hamby Keel guard
    AM/FM Satellite radio
    Uniden Marine band radio
    Low and HB glassed in 2D ducers
    Custom cover: Grey

Did not order a trolling motor, as it will come off my other boat.

The wait begins…..

Well, Look what showed up at Great Lakes Marine today…. along with 3 others..

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Here is my new MX1825. Colors are black onyx, sterling, and laser red. F150,9.9 kicker, HB898 & 858, oxygenator, f&r rails,80lb. i-pilot, 80lb. Vantage, Hamby, VHF radio,6 Ram rod holders & mounts, Skeeter cover, extra seat, 3 Odyessy batteries, and MK 3-bank. SBC Rocks.

reddog

Look what followed me home today…my wifes retirement present!!

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Look what followed me home today…my wifes retirement present!!]

sweet

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

My Skeeter towing in my Uncle’s new boat. Lets just say he wasnt a big Merc fan at the time as he insisted on holding up his motor cover for the picture.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Yammies all the way.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Where are the pictures of James’s new 2100?!

dslars

Quote:

I like that color. Here’s my 2100.

Thats the nicest looking Skeeter I have ever seen! Good job picking out the colors

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Quote:

I like that color. Here’s my 2100.

Thats the nicest looking Skeeter I have ever seen! Good job picking out the colors

I think that is a little biased opinion

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Those colors look familiar. I like it.

GlennRengo
    Maple Grove, MN

My “new to me” 2012 MX 1825, yes with Mercury’s. I like the boat so far but have a couple of issues that maybe other members can help me solve. Both my front compartments get wet when it rains, just recently fished in an all day rain and both compartments were wet and the center rod storage locker had 3/4″ of water in it. I’m thinking the rod locker gets its water from the hole in the seat pedestal but the bump seat was in place all day long. the front port compartment had a small amount of water in the rear and the front starboard compartment was wet from the back to 1/3 the way to the bow. the starboard lower compartment in the cockpit area also gets wet, not sure why, but the upper one stays dry. The carpet inside the rod locker at the bow of the boat has come unglued and is crumpled up on the starboard side thus making it more difficult to get the rods in the rod locker. the bad part about this is I see no way of getting to the carpet to lay it flat and glue it down again. Any suggestions? I don’t live anywhere near Fond Du Lac so bringing it back to Mr. Marine is out of the question.

Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

Quote:

My “new to me” 2012 MX 1825, yes with Mercury’s. I like the boat so far but have a couple of issues that maybe other members can help me solve. Both my front compartments get wet when it rains, just recently fished in an all day rain and both compartments were wet and the center rod storage locker had 3/4″ of water in it. I’m thinking the rod locker gets its water from the hole in the seat pedestal but the bump seat was in place all day long. the front port compartment had a small amount of water in the rear and the front starboard compartment was wet from the back to 1/3 the way to the bow. the starboard lower compartment in the cockpit area also gets wet, not sure why, but the upper one stays dry. The carpet inside the rod locker at the bow of the boat has come unglued and is crumpled up on the starboard side thus making it more difficult to get the rods in the rod locker. the bad part about this is I see no way of getting to the carpet to lay it flat and glue it down again. Any suggestions? I don’t live anywhere near Fond Du Lac so bringing it back to Mr. Marine is out of the question.

Glenn PM sent

And cool colors, I haven’t seen that combo before. I
    Iike it!

450forddually

Thanks! All I can say about the boat is,”WOW’!

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Great looking boat.

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Here she is. I will sign the papers tomorrow. 200HPDI, 9.9 kicker, 1198SI 858C, Terrova 80# with I-Pilot and I-Link.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

That is literally one of the sickest boats I have ever seen. That very well may be my ultimate dream boat.

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

That is literally one of the sickest boats I have ever seen. That very well may be my ultimate dream boat.

Zach H

I’m sure there has been 2013 models purchased this year. Anyone interested in posting pictures? Would love to see them!

rblosser

My 2013 WX2190 in the hottest color scheme!

Zach H

Now that is a sharp boat! I bet you love that rig.

The Dude Abides

I’m loving my MX 1825. Especially when my daughter and I head out to catch some panfish for dinner.

She caught a good sized northern on her pink fishing rod – so she may never again be satisfied catching bluegills.

Brian

bls1984
    wells,mi

2013 wx 1850 3 weeks old. anyone tell me the colors? dealer gave me a laminated sheet with colors on it but I think its wrong. says deck-gunmetal,console-gunmetal,hull-black onyx. pinn stripe-moondust

mark-o.

Colors look correct to me. Only other possibility is the deck is sterling and the hull is gunmetal, but I don’t think that’s the case. Stripes look like moondust either way. Nice looking rig.

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

I think the deck is sterling and hull is gunmetal. I have a black onyx hull and mine looks darker.

mriv777

Just got my wx2190 home.

Zach H

I love the colors!! That’s an eye catcher there!

gmeinder

Worked with Justin at SBC today to get a deal done, he’s hooked me up with my first Skeeter and I can’t wait to get some Musky slime in the bottom of her!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.