Shuttle

• fishspike

I bought a ice shuttle for my Helix 7. Biggest know is no “hooks to wrap your transducer cable on. The other knock is no spot for ducer but I fixed that with a piece of wood

Attachments:
    1. 41137C5E-6249-46AB-8C68-D6156F500092.jpeg

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

You can buy Marcum arms for pretty cheap.

Ice Cap

I had my Helix 7 on a shuttle and then sold the Helix along with the shuttle. Unless you want the usb ports and the light on the shuttle I would just buy the Amped Outdoors or Dakota lithium battery for half the price of the shuttle.

Not that I was unhappy with the set up but annoyances like the op stated.

Karry Kyllo

I mounted my Helix 7 on a Genz Box and it works great.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

My Helix Shuttle came with a two pegs to wrap the ducer cord around, and a built in ducer cup. I wouldn’t put it past Johnson outdoors to actually remove features so they can try and sell them to you on newer model.

Or did you buy the “portable pack” rather than the “ice pack”? I could se them being different too for some god awful reason.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

My Helix Shuttle came with a two pegs to wrap the ducer cord around, and a built in ducer cup. I wouldn’t put it past Johnson outdoors to actually remove features so they can try and sell them to you on newer model.

Or did you buy the “portable pack” rather than the “ice pack”? I could see them being different too for some god awful reason.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.