Weekend of “Bruisers”

• jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

HOLY CRAP …. Way to go on some hog sheds

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Wow, nice finds!! Do you happen to have any trail camera pics of these deer?

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

Wow! I would crap myself just finding ONE of those!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Each one of those is amazing! Congrats on finding a pile of them , it looks like you have a lot to look forward to this season

codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Wow, nice finds!! Do you happen to have any trail camera pics of these deer?

I do of one of them. I posted it up last year but when I get on a real computer I’ll post another. Solid bucks, one died as you can see, but otherwise got some brutes runnin the woods

codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

We believe this deer was the shed we found on the top left. Had one encounter with him last year….

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

We believe this deer was the shed we found on the top left.

Do you mean the dead buck? If so, I don’t think it’s the same buck. The left G-2 kickers look different to me and so do the right G-2 kickers.

Great finds! Congrats!

codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Do you mean the dead buck? If so, I don’t think it’s the same buck. The left G-2 kickers look different to me and so do the right G-2 kickers.

Great finds! Congrats!

If you look at the picture of the sheds, I was referring to the one on the top left. I didnt mean the dead buck. Sorry!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great finds! Congrats!

If you look at the picture of the sheds, I was referring to the one on the top left. I didnt mean the dead buck. Sorry!

I still think it’s a different buck. Isn’t the live buck pictured a mainframe 8 with a split G-3 on his right side and the shed is a main frame 5 point with a split G-2?

codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great finds! Congrats!

I still think it’s a different buck. Isn’t the live buck pictured a mainframe 8 with a split G-3 on his right side and the shed is a main frame 5 point with a split G-2?

Ya know, it’s really hard to tell. Holding the sheds and comparing to the trail camera pic made it look like the same buck, but it does look different in the pictures. Either way, I’m just glad we had a fun time finding sheds

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

No doubt! The sheds you found are awesome! It sure looks like you have some great genetics when it comes to non-typicals.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.