HOLDING TIGHT!!

• gobbler
    Central, MN

I just went thru 1000 pics and about 125 videos. All the bucks are still holding on in my neck of the woods as of 1/17/12. That’s when my batteries went dead in 2 of my cameras.

I usually pull all my cameras but with the little amount of snow, I’ve been able to drive my truck to within 50-70 yards of all of them.

Hopefully I’ll get all the bucks to stick around the next few weeks and find my 1st shed.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

I only have one camera up, but all the bucks are holding here as well. It’s only a matter of time now!

bonecollector
    S.E. MN

I’ve been looking but they all seem to be holding tight, I saw thirteen bucks last weekend all holding on. Hopefully it won’t be long, getting kinda antsy.

bowhuntmn

Yup, I live and hunt in SEMN, and no sheds on my end either. I’ve been doing a LOT of looking in spots that produce annually, but nothing yet. Mild winter to blame? Hard to say..getting antsy as well!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m in south/central WI and a 8pt (maybe 120’s) in my back yard still has crown.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Had 3- 1st rack bucks in my yard last night. All still holding both sides

lick

Finally got some shedders on camera last night. Took a short walk but no luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.