#37…a “Green Horn”

• mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

I hit a new spot tonight after work and scored this big green shed. Im running out of spots for the year, glad to find this on the short walk that I did. Its a good sized shed too with a 24.5′ mainbeam.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats Mark! Looks like that one has been there awhile.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

That’s awesome!!! If you ever get a trail cam pic of that buck, he should be named Hulk

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Nice find! I think I should give you some of my squirrels…they would love to gnaw on that!

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Quote:

Nice find! I think I should give you some of my squirrels…they would love to gnaw on that!

lol…It is illegal to transplant squirrels into another guys shed hunting woods. The squirrels will have to be shot on site

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Quote:

lol…It is illegal to transplant squirrels into another guys shed hunting woods. The squirrels will have to be shot on site

Got that right

huntalot60
    wisconsin

wow cool looking shed way to go

shednut
    22 feet up

That’s awesome Mark, never seen one so green in all my life. pretty sure that if you place it in the sun it will produce roots and start to grow…..I believe that is how photosynthesis works anyway

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.