• lick

nice find
    what a crappy weekend

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

very nice find Brad

coppertop
    Central MN

Congrats on your find Brad! Still waiting for the thaw around here. Did they have fresh snow there?? I’m guessing so. So… was it extremely fresh?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice back scratcher

big G

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Yeah they had about 4 inches of fresh snow from Thurs night and there were deer tracks all over the place! We saw several good trails coming off the ridges and into the fields. As we were motoring on the 4-wheeler, Craig reminded me that sometimes the bucks drop their antlers when jumping a fence. About 5 seconds after that, I spotted the shed right by the fence!

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Nice job on the shed. I struckout this weekend.

dcolsen
    Linwood, MN

Nice find. I searched all weekend and no sheds. Found a dead spike but that was it.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Very cool! It won’t be long now before we’ll see more of these every day.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats Brad. What did the side score???

Was out for about 2 hours only on Sunday and NADA. Someone beat me to part of the area earlier that day.

DugMer

Congrats on the shed. Nice day to be in the woods. Lots of deer still holding their head gear. I saw two bucks in my back yard (Chippewa Falls) both with horns last night. Also, talk to my friend Butch in Buffalo, he had a nice 3 year old in his back yard Friday night. Timing might be just right with this next warm up.

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

It was a great day to take down some stands and do some shed hunting. This time of year is also key in locating some of those travel corridors that you don’t see during the season. The fresh snow made it apparent where the deer were going. Like Brad said, we just got done talking about deer jumping fences, then there the shed was.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Cool video Brad and nice find on the shed.
    The forcast is for warmer weather this week should be a good time to get out and look for sheds when the snow starts melting.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Nice find Brad, Would be nice to get him next year after finding one or both sheds….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.