Sharon M

• Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Here ya go. These are popping up all over in the front flower beds right now and they’re so cheery they made me think of you. So now you cannot say I haven’t sent you any flowers.

Hope your world and day are as friendly and bright as these little Crocuses are.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Oh Tom, what a lovely post to see today! Thank you so much. Those flowers are absolutely beautiful, and as I’m sure you recall, I’m a big fan of purple. I have had some rough days for sure, but some good ones too. Last night I had a great evening. I spent over an hour on my patio with the dogs. I ate dinner outside and enjoyed some reading while the birds were singing all around me. A cardinal was perched in my neighbor’s tree and was singing loudly for nearly a whole hour. As the evening cooled off the boys and I headed inside to watch a movie and snuggle on the couch. ♥

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

This post made me smile. Thinking of you, Sharon.

grizzly
    nebraska

Sharon I was always told when there was a cardinal around they were angels and I believe it was there for a reason

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’ve heard that too, grizzly. I hope Billy’s smiling down on me from heaven. And laughing. In a good way! We laughed a lot together. We shared so many jokes through the years and I find myself saying things outloud and laughing as though he was still here with me.

grizzly
    nebraska

I’ve heard that too, grizzly. I hope Billy’s smiling down on me from heaven. And laughing. In a good way! We laughed a lot together. We shared so many jokes through the years and I find myself saying things outloud and laughing as though he was still here with me.

I’m sure he is

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Funny, this came in the mail yesterday from my sister in law out east.

Attachments:
    1. 20200401_085159.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

Belletaine, that is beautiful! ♥

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.