Shared well etiquette

• AK Guy

Had the same issue. Drilled my own well. Done deal.

pete the catfisherman
    Crawford county WI

I share a well and sewer with my neighbor They’re nice so I only ask for cash a few months a year. If the well was not on my property I would have drilled my own years ago.
    Humans have never been able to share anything without fighting.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Why would you want a neighbor who doesn’t pay his bills to take over your water bill. I sure as hell wouldn’t want that. Maybe I read it wrong

so that the power company can bill him. then he can wait for the rest of the neighbors to reimburse him. its a cruel cycle.

these are not seasonal home btw

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    Why would you want a neighbor who doesn’t pay his bills to take over your water bill. I sure as hell wouldn’t want that. Maybe I read it wrong

so that the power company can bill him. then he can wait for the rest of the neighbors to reimburse him. its a cruel cycle.

these are not seasonal home btw

If he doesn’t pay his portion now why what would make you think he would sign up for it and pay your guys portion and wait to be reimbursed? That’s my though process at least. I understand what you are saying, but sadly would probably get worse

MX1825

What about seeing what the last years electric bill was for a yearly total. Power company can give you that. I would think not that much. Split it and have everyone pay a year in advance instead of after the bill comes due. Adjust it next year again. No pay no water.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

What about seeing what the last years electric bill was for a yearly total. Power company can give you that. I would think not that much. Split it and have everyone pay a year in advance instead of after the bill comes due. Adjust it next year again. No pay no water.

didnt think of that MX. that might be a good idea if they can do it that way. i am pretty sure they do that for all the other accounts?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.