What a behemoth

• joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

Caught 60 times. wow. did you notice they topped off the generic animal story with a peta quote and the okie noodling video playing at the bottom? I didn’t used to realize that they actually call the peta people up because someone will always answer and because they always have something to say when the story has too few quotes. lazy journalist.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

not doubting the fish but….
    I dont think I would be able to hold 60 lbs of anything the way that guy is holding that fish. It would pull him right over. It is not even against his body by the looks of it and not even having to support the fish with his arms. Either that or that guy is the Hulk in discise.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Animal-rights group PETA took the opportunity to tack a moral onto this fishy tale.
    “Will anglers now relate to that fillet on their plate, or is all this ‘mourning’ for Benson a lot of crocodile tears?” the group said in an e-mail statement.
    “No one should be hooked on fishing, and fish shouldn’t be hooked at all.”

To which I say, go eat a soy bean. We know fishing hurts, that’s what makes fishing so much fun, because the pain makes them pull harder.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

We know fishing hurts, that’s what makes fishing so much fun, because the pain makes them pull harder.

Simply awsome quote.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

We know fishing hurts, that’s what makes fishing so much fun, because the pain makes them pull harder.

Simply awsome quote.

No Sheet

All I can say is, We have just as much of a chance of getting hooked as the fish does

It’s a dangerous world out there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.