Rototiller sale at Home Depot

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Ridiculous sale while they last. Already out of some models. My purchase went through with pickup at Woodbury store in a week.
    Just go to site and search rototiller.

Attachments:
    1. roto.png

2. roto.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Sweet buy. I can’t even buy the Briggs and Stratton motor alone for that price. Thank you for letting us know. I just placed an order.

Tony Hanson

Wow, thanks for the heads up! Glad I’ve been dragging my feet on buying one all summer, this just saved me $450, and includes free delivery to my house.

JEREMY
    BP

Just glad to see the one I just got this spring isnt on that list.

JEREMY
    BP

I would pick it up if you can their delivery is a shat show.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I know they aren’t top of the line, and that may be putting in mildly, but for the price I would save money after two uses considering what I pay for renting. My biggest problem will be storage.

Tony Hanson

I would pick it up if you can their delivery is a shat show.

I should’ve cancelled my order and listened to your advice. Was supposed to be delivered 7/29 and it hasn’t even shipped yet, and HD can’t seem to figure out where it is.

JEREMY
    BP

I ordererd a troy bilt. First one came on time. Driver was supposed to call prior to arrival but didnt because im sure he knew it was a damaged hunk of junk. Called and they told me thet couldnt ship a new one til the old one was picked up. Said 24 to 48 hours. After amost 3 weeks I returned it to the store myself. Five days later picked the new one up myself. Almost a month later my girlfriend called and said theres a semi in the driveway looking to pick it up.

Tony Hanson

They are now telling me the new estimated ship date is 8/13. Glad I’m not in immediate need of this thing, and hopeful that it arrives in better condition than yours.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Thanks for the reminder that I bought one too lol. Figured I’d be picking it up today but haven’t seen an email. In no hurry as well.

Thanks for sharing the deal Suzuki

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Mine is saying ready for pickup by Wed. We’ll see.

Tony Hanson

Well, mine actually shipped and showed up on the 3rd, so they far exceeded their updated estimate. I was able to get around to assembling it yesterday and all seems well. Thanks again for the heads up!

Cooperman
    Nevis, Mn.

Most Roto tillers are junk, but you have to take care of them if you want them to last. Go easy on them, take it easy and don’t try and do compacted soil in one pass. the most important thing you can do is hose off the axles of any dirt and mud. If that dirt gets in / under the seals you’ll score the shaft and destroy the seal. All the gear oil will be on your garage floor.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Just got mine home. Now I have to figure out how to get it out of the truck.
    I’m going to leave it packed until next spring. It will take up far less room in the garage and give me an end of winter project.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Picked up mine Saturday

Just got mine home. Now I have to figure out how to get it out of the truck.
    I’m going to leave it packed until next spring. It will take up far less room in the garage and give me an end of winter project.

I was about to use my hitch hoist for deer when a neighbor stopped by and asked for help unloading something from his truck… great timing I said, let’s unload my truck first! Lol

I guess someone bought 15 of them tillers rotflol
    Which one of you was it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.