Redneck blinds

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I have been building all my “box blinds” in the past, but saw that Redneck had the soft sided ones on sale for $400 which I didn’t think was too bad. My brothers and I ordered one. I am building a platform for it now and will assemble the blind on top when I get it. I am using a trap door in the floor instead of the zipper door on the side of the blind. I think that will be quieter and then I don’t have to worry about wearing out the zipper or issue with it.

Curious if anyone has one and how they liked it?

Attachments:
    1. 20180107_191019511.jpg

Sam
    St.Francis

Not really what I was expecting when seeing the title “Redneck” blinds I was thinking more of a handicap jon on stilts

sticker

Not really what I was expecting when seeing the title “Redneck” blinds I was thinking more of a handicap jon on stilts

I’m not quite finished… jester

404 ERROR
    MN

Isn’t that what the hole in the floor is for?

I have looked at them in person and they are essentially a glorified pop-up ground blind. I would be nervous, if you left the canvas on it, that it will fade and turn purple like all the other camo canvas on the market…

sticker

I don’t plan to leave the canvas on all year. Prolly put it on for spring turkey season then take it off until labor day and leave it on thru the end of deer season, but that is a good point. I’ll have to recheck the warranty on fade for the canvas.

I have left my Primos ground blind out all spring and most of the fall deer season and had no fade issues with that.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

sticker

Got the frame all built last night, cover goes on tonight.

Attachments:
    1. frame.jpg

sticker

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sam wrote:</div>

Isn’t that what the hole in the floor is for?

I have looked at them in person and they are essentially a glorified pop-up ground blind. I would be nervous, if you left the canvas on it, that it will fade and turn purple like all the other camo canvas on the market…

After building the frame last night this is a bit of an understatement I think. It is portable, but much more structure than a ground blind and the vertical and horizontal windows with sliding curtains are really nice.

404 ERROR
    MN

After building the frame last night this is a bit of an understatement I think.

Possibly, my opinion may be a little skewed towards a different mfg…grouse knows what I’m talking about… cool

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

This is my brother’s Redneck stand. Built and named years before the “brand” was established.

Attachments:
    1. Redneck-Stand.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.