Long awaited picture of Bowfin Hunter..coming soon

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Met up with Catten Addict today. The first thing he gave me was a picture of Mr. Bowfin Hunter….AKA…Iscreamlikealittlegirlwheniseeabeaver.

I should have it scanned Sunday…stay tuned.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Because of sexual descrimination laws, we can’t show Teri’s (ISLALGWISAB) face. But here’s a recent picture of him while he was out fishing with his guy friend… I can’t quite make out what kind of cat that is Teri?

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Hi girl, (aka mealy worm)
    Sorry it took so long to reply but I have not visited for awhile.
    Question # 1 I will always be afraid of any Beaver that has teeth. ( unlike you who are just afraid of Beaver )
    #2 I belive that fish I am holding is some kind of base /baas?
    Cattin Addict caught it a worm on the bottom fishing for Carp but he was to afraid of removing it from his hook thinking it was able to rip his arm off.

I am scared to think of what Village People type posters you are at this very minute superimposing my face on. I only hope you do not put it next to your Ryan Seacrest poster above your bed. If you did your “wife” will make you wash your own bedding again.

And last but not least my name has 1 capital F,2 i’s and only 1 r along with the capital U

See ya girls,

Bowfin

————————–
    there is a old saying “keep your enemies close and your friends closer.” Can someone get that dagger thats stuck in my back.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Can someone get that dagger thats stuck in my back.

If CA won’t help you…I will

shelbyjeff
    SW Iowa

i cant stop laughing, this has got to be some of the funniest i have read. .thanks “fellas”..
    Icatchbig(snuager)cats would be proud…. cheers !!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

idreamofcats,

Catten Addict shared his boat with Steve an myself a week ago. He also shared many “other” things.
    I’ve often wonder why there’s not picture of BF and why he always turns down fishing with me.
    This is a family site, so I can’t explain it here…but let’s just say …no, let’s not just say…

Eitherway….(so to speak) if you’ve ever been to a big time bass tourny, I’m sure you’ve seen him and many people recognize his name. I think he’s sponsered by Gulp!
    From CA’s explaination, he’s a great guy…as long as you don’t throw his bass back…

BF…did you ever get that knife out?

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

mealy worm you seem to know a lot about “ba$$ tourneys” I thought steve and myself had you on the right path. The big difference between those trouble some sorts is they talk about their “fish” in inchs, while we talk about ours in pounds . not to mention the hand size where is chitwood when we need him

Cattin_Addict

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.