Rapala lithium replacement batteries

• snelson223
    Austin MN

I finally got email saying they were shipped after probably a month.

CaptainMusky

I got my batteries 2 weeks ago after about that long. I submitted the claims the second it came out.

2aforlife

What am I missing, I just bought a Rapala lithium knife a few weeks back. Is there an issue with the batteries needing to be replaced already?

aleb
    Butler county Iowa

If the battery has the white sticker it’s good to use If there is no white sticker let them know and they will send a new one. Possible it could catch fire while charging. Need to tack a picture of it and send it

Johnie Birkel
    South metro

Any word if you actually have to ship the old one back? I got a box with the new one about 5 weeks later and that was it. No confirmation email or communication once I sent the email..

B-man

What am I missing, I just bought a Rapala lithium knife a few weeks back. Is there an issue with the batteries needing to be replaced already?

No it was a problem with a handful of older gen 1 batteries (they could potentially start on fire if used with an aftermarket charger)

Unless your new knife sat on a store shelf for a few years you should be fine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.