Rapala Jig Box

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Played around with that one and the clam in store one day, opted out for the Clam. Want the ability to see through the case before deciding to open which side. Kind of nice to survey the colors. But the Rapala was well made and liked the locking mechanism better than the Clam. Wouldn’t think there’d be any issues with hooks.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

The Rapala box hook clips very much like the Rose Creek products, which have been around for several years. I have a few of the Rose Creek boxes I use to keep my 1/32 and smaller jig heads in order and the clips work great on single hook jigs that are rigid. The clips are not too great on jigging type spoons unless they too have a single rigid hook.

wgorby
    Greenville, Michigan

I picked this box up for my spoons & jigging raps…http://sportsmensdirect.com/shop/tackle-storage/sdi-spoon-box/
    double sided and you can fit any size rap in there upside down. The only thing I couldn’t get in there were my VMC rattle spoons…they are too thick, but with some xacto knife modification to the foam slots you could get them to fit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.