Ramsey SBC Service is Top Notch!

• JoeMX1825
    MN

Just got my boat back from Ramsey SBC for some routine service a few repairs. Can’t say enough good things about Tony and the boys at Ramsey SBC Sevice department! Top notch as always!

You bought the best, make sure it gets serviced by the best!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Funny thing you hear just about every brand of boat and motor bashed on-line these days. But you never hear a bad word about SBC, that says alot about the quality and dedication of the people from ownership on down.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

They are great people to work with! I can’t say enough about how good both Skeeter Boat Center locations have been for my dad and I. No matter what the problem is they are always willing to go the extra mile for their customers.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

And remember that it’s not just guys that bought new Skeeter boats from them that get this service.

I bring my 40hp Yamaha over there for routine service and get treated as if I bought it new from them.

Lot’s of Yamaha dealers in the area, but for me it’s worth the drive to SBC!

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

They are great people to work with! I can’t say enough about how good both Skeeter Boat Center locations have been for my dad and I. No matter what the problem is they are always willing to go the extra mile for their customers.

And remember that it’s not just guys that bought new Skeeter boats from them that get this service.

I concur…Bought a Skeeter from SBC in 2010…still a small shop, but growing…service was second to none…from top to bottom…i sorta outgrew that boat after 3 seasons..SBC was much bigger when looking at next rig…service and advice hasn’t changed a bit…was hard, but I went with a non-Skeeter…needed a bit of work done on new boat…dealer I bought new boat from had never put a talon on one of their boats… SBC called…no problem, even on non-Skeeter…got it in and done quick and install was perfect…down to small details…dealer I bought it from couldn’t install bow trolling motor without it nearly coming off first time out…Had to cut cross threaded bolts off and redo it myself…never would have happened at SBC…LOVE my new rig, but have little love for dealer…Unless I need special motor work done, I’ll take it to SBC…I can’t imagine not buying next boat from them down the road…and I didn’t even bring cookies! Can’t imagine if I did ; )

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

You have a cookie credit pass Mike! )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.