President Trump Has Covid-19

• big_g
    Isle, MN

now after 47 years in politics, he really means it ? Like was said, Trump did more in 47 months… well you know the thing.

Tim Huston

Don’t be afraid of COVID

(if you can be airlifted to Walter Reed at any time and have an army of doctors at your beck and call 24/7 who give you treatments that aren’t even available to the public).

MAGA!

stjoeguy

So, Dutchboy, if Biden is the problem, which of the Democratic candidates would you have voted for if running against Trump?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

So, Dutchboy, if Biden is the problem, which of the Democratic candidates would you have voted for if running against Trump?

They were all clowns. The entire system is a circus and we are forced to choose some one. Sadly Trump is 100 percent better then biden

Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

In the same way trump dissed John McCain and said he wasn’t a war hero for being captured, I prefer to have a president who wasn’t reckless and stupid enough to get COVID-19.

Yikes… Now you have to be stupid to get COVID? I better leave it at that..

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Guys, it doesn’t matter in the least who has what or who wins what election. Our government is shot squarely in the ass and so corrupt that none of it matters. Both sides of political fence are equally as horseschnit.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buschman wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>
    some secret service members have come out and criticized celebrity Trumps car ride.

Yep, CNN….

Because working to protect the POTUS never meant you would put yourself in harms way. How dare the President ask for protection when he is sick. Whats next, will he ask his protective detail to be near him when shots are fired… Guess that’s not as bad as being next to a guy with the coronavirus.

I wonder how nurses, doctors and police feel being forced to work with covid patients. How dare the hospitals expect that of their staff. Right??

Good old CNN pouring the Kool-Aid again. Drink up.

I think what everyone is criticizing Trump about is he didn’t need to go in a car with his secret service. He did so because he enjoys being a celebrity and he likes attention. Its not like he needed to go get some medication or had to meet with putin or something.

It was a completely unnecessary trip

Even cokehead Jr. thinks Sr. is acting batpoop crazy for his joyride.

Cokehead? Hunter?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

There’s nothing saying a citizen has to be blindly loyal to one of the two parties.

It’s never been a matter of “well I was certainly not going to vote for the OTHER candidate.”

You’re very free to vote 3rd party.

waytogo waytogo

Beast

Yikes… Now you have to be stupid to get COVID? I better leave it at that..
    [/quote]
    Apparently, looks like everyone here is screwed. shock

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

And we have reached the point where everyone is just bickering over who is better/smarter ect. The point where all these threads end up.

Took until page 6! Impressive

Actually got out and did some fishing the other night! Dont often get to share pics but we managed to land a few.

Attachments:
    1. image0000001.jpg

2. 20201003_190514-1.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Did you get those on Tonka? That’s a healthy looking walleye.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

And we have reached the point where everyone is just bickering over who is better/smarter ect. The point where all these threads end up.

Actually got out and did some fishing the other night! Dont often get to share pics but we managed to land a few.

Nice !!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Nice Tonka fish. What did they both go in length

Dan
    Southeast MN

At the risk of talking fishing and not politics on a fishing website…

Nice fish crappie!

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Don you know the problem with the crowd thats out to get Trump? They try so hard to convince the rest of us what a terrible human being he is. You’ve seen everything he has been called. When if you really really look at things it’s not Trump we think so highly of. In fact most think very little of him. It’s what has been offered as a alternative to him. First they run out the Queen B against him. Really? Thats the best ya got? O.J. COULD HAVE BEATEN HER FROM HIS CELL. Then they think so very little of the American public that after 4 years of searching and planning the best they could find is Joe Biden. Again, just slap us in the face.

Trump will win again not because of how great he is but because of how inept the team is he is running against is.

You all stand in front of your mirrors, you are the ones who put him there and you are the ones who will re-elect him. Shame on you.

. Germany put unquestioned faith in Hitler , look at how that turned out ! People voted for trump because they hate the same things he does . On the issue of character trumps record speaks for itself . Somehow anything said no matter how true it is about the awful things trump has said or done ,does not matter to a trump supporter. It’s all fake news as far as they are concerned , truth is not in the equation. Meanwhile the 1 percent are laughing all the way to the bank ! No health care plan zero ! Keeps promising the best health care ever for 4 years 🤣 Tells people again vote for me and I will tell you my health care plan . Why did he not tell America in the beginning? You all drank that orange flavored koolaid lol

Coletrain27

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>
    Don you know the problem with the crowd thats out to get Trump? They try so hard to convince the rest of us what a terrible human being he is. You’ve seen everything he has been called. When if you really really look at things it’s not Trump we think so highly of. In fact most think very little of him. It’s what has been offered as a alternative to him. First they run out the Queen B against him. Really? Thats the best ya got? O.J. COULD HAVE BEATEN HER FROM HIS CELL. Then they think so very little of the American public that after 4 years of searching and planning the best they could find is Joe Biden. Again, just slap us in the face.

Trump will win again not because of how great he is but because of how inept the team is he is running against is.

You all stand in front of your mirrors, you are the ones who put him there and you are the ones who will re-elect him. Shame on you.

. Germany put unquestioned faith in Hitler , look at how that turned out ! People voted for trump because they hate the same things he does . On the issue of character trumps record speaks for itself . Somehow anything said no matter how true it is about the awful things trump has said or done ,does not matter to a trump supporter. It’s all fake news as far as they are concerned , truth is not in the equation. Meanwhile the 1 percent are laughing all the way to the bank ! No health care plan zero ! Keeps promising the best health care ever for 4 years 🤣 Tells people again vote for me and I will tell you my health care plan . Why did he not tell America in the beginning? You all drank that orange flavored koolaid lol

Bla bla bla. We all get it, your a libtard and hate trump

Ripjiggen

Guys, it doesn’t matter in the least who has what or who wins what election. Our government is shot squarely in the ass and so corrupt that none of it matters. Both sides of political fence are equally as horseschnit.

Ain’t that the truth.

Ok now back to the bickering and name calling. My popcorn is just finishing up.

Beast

Libs, totally go blind to the transgressions of their past choices.

Viewing 19 posts - 151 through 169 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘President Trump Has Covid-19’ is closed to new replies.