President Trump Has Covid-19

• Coletrain27

Kayleigh McEnany Tested positive now

Beast

Kayleigh McEnany Tested positive now

I’m blaming CNN and MSNBC, they would do anything to get rid of her. rotflol

glenn57
    cold spring mn

“”Every single American should be wearing a mask when they’re outside for the next three months, at a minimum.”

Yeah, no

while donating blood 3 weeks ago the nurse told me they should of at the very beginning given every one 2 days to get what they needed and then shut the universe down for 2 weeks. But we all know that wouldn’t ever happen.

And she wasn’t a big believer in the mask either. She believes at some point everyone will be in close proximity of someone who has it or had it regardless what one does.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Concerts? Sure!!

What’s scary with this is that it actually makes sense to someone and that in itself is really scary!!

Anybody that hasn’t seen the movie, idiocracy, we are close to living that “crazy far fetched movie” at the time it was released!!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Supposedly there are about a dozen white house people that have tested positive. Unconfirmed, of course.

buschman
    Pool 2

What’s scary with this is that it actually makes sense to someone and that in itself is really scary!!

Gregory, I agree 100%. Some strong Kool-Aid out there these days…. And so many are happy to keep drinking it. It is scary!

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Don Meier wrote:</div>
    Looks like i am not the only one ! “Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary “drive -by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days . They might get sick . They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is INSANITY ” Dr .James P.Phillips ,MD Walter Reed Medical Center

We get it Don. You hate our President. Ill remember that.

So trump must hate the 200,000 dead virus victims on his watch? I will remember that ! LOL

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Supposedly there are about a dozen white house people that have tested positive. Unconfirmed, of course.

It is a combo of being hilarious, sad, and embarrassing that trump and his cronies created their own superspreader event. Also feels a bit like karma…

Just like his entire presidency, getting a status on his health is all propaganda and misinformation.

3Rivers

So trump must hate the 200,000 dead virus victims on his watch? I will remember that ! LOL
    [/quote]

So we have the average number of people that die each year (roughly 2.5 million) and then you are saying there is an EXTRA 200,000 that died on top of that?

Slim to none and slim just left…

Tim Huston

All these Republicans contracting the virus.

How long before the official Republican Party position will be if you don’t get Covid19, you can’t call yourself a Republican.

Haven’t had the virus? You’re a RINO!

Just a funny thought to lighten things up!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

It has been reported that he’s going back to the White House at 6:30pm today.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Trump says hes never felt better thanks to having access to some advanced medicine.

Quite insensitive to the people who lost family members who don’t share the same advances in medicine that he does IMO. Of course when you have been a billionaire and been privileged your entire life you cant relate to what happens to us common folk.

Viva la Trump. Heres to a 2nd, 3rd, 4th term…. Soon you will just be a brain in a vat running the country in year 2060

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

some secret service members have come out and criticized celebrity Trumps car ride.

Multiple Secret Service agents are criticizing President Trump’s brief appearance in an SUV outside Walter Reed Medical Center Sunday evening, accusing the president of putting his protective detail in unnecessary danger.

“He’s not even pretending to care now,” an agent who requested anonymity told The Washington Post.

“That should never have happened,” another unidentified agent, who works in both the presidential and first family detail, told CNN. “The frustration with how we’re treated when it comes to decisions on this illness goes back before this though. We’re not disposable.”

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

All these Republicans contracting the virus.

How long before the official Republican Party position will be if you don’t get Covid19, you can’t call yourself a Republican.

Haven’t had the virus? You’re a RINO!

Just a funny thought to lighten things up!

Actually his campaign is spinning it that he has first hand experience with the virus and Biden doesn’t. Can’t make this stuff up. So your funny thought is not too far off.

FryDog62

I can see Trump surviving this fairly easily… on the other hand, Joe seems quite frail and I’m not sure he’d turn the corner as easily. Hope we don’t find out, but if there’s a high chance we all get this at some point makes you wonder about Joe’s longevity…

Beast

what I have learned from this thread….
    All our leaders should set a example for us, like the Kennedy affairs, Nixon and Clinton corruption, the Cater ineptness, The Obama being spineless, all something to model one’s life after.
    We need more guberment to tell us what we should do in every aspect of our lives, we can’t be trusted to take responsibility for our own actions or think for ourselves.
    The media only reports the truth, they never take things out of context, always fact check and do back checks on everything they report,
    did I miss anything?

Mr. Derek
    NULL

some secret service members have come out and criticized celebrity Trumps car ride.

Multiple Secret Service agents are criticizing President Trump’s brief appearance in an SUV outside Walter Reed Medical Center Sunday evening, accusing the president of putting his protective detail in unnecessary danger.

“He’s not even pretending to care now,” an agent who requested anonymity told The Washington Post.

“That should never have happened,” another unidentified agent, who works in both the presidential and first family detail, told CNN. “The frustration with how we’re treated when it comes to decisions on this illness goes back before this though. We’re not disposable.”

He was wearing a mask, everyone should be fine… coffee

buschman
    Pool 2

Yep, CNN….

Because working to protect the POTUS never meant you would put yourself in harms way. How dare the President ask for protection when he is sick. Whats next, will he ask his protective detail to be near him when shots are fired… Guess that’s not as bad as being next to a guy with the coronavirus.

I wonder how nurses, doctors and police feel being forced to work with covid patients. How dare the hospitals expect that of their staff. Right??

Good old CNN pouring the Kool-Aid again. Drink up.

eyefishwalleye
    Central MN

How did mask wearing, shut $hit down, Gov. Ralph Northam & his wife contract the virus a week or more before Potus? Must have been some evil red hat wearing anti mask Trump supporter infected them? My guess? He just neglected to take personal responsibility and wash his hands thoroughly coffee

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

Yep, CNN….

Because working to protect the POTUS never meant you would put yourself in harms way. How dare the President ask for protection when he is sick. Whats next, will he ask his protective detail to be near him when shots are fired… Guess that’s not as bad as being next to a guy with the coronavirus.

I wonder how nurses, doctors and police feel being forced to work with covid patients. How dare the hospitals expect that of their staff. Right??

I think what everyone is criticizing Trump about is he didn’t need to go in a car with his secret service. He did so because he enjoys being a celebrity and he likes attention. Its not like he needed to go get some medication or had to meet with putin or something.

It was a completely unnecessary trip

Henpecked

what I have learned from this thread….
    All our leaders should set a example for us, like the Kennedy affairs, Nixon and Clinton corruption, the Cater ineptness, The Obama being spineless, all something to model one’s life after.
    We need more guberment to tell us what we should do in every aspect of our lives, we can’t be trusted to take responsibility for our own actions or think for ourselves.
    The media only reports the truth, they never take things out of context, always fact check and do back checks on everything they report,
    did I miss anything?

peace applause waytogo

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

In the same way trump dissed John McCain and said he wasn’t a war hero for being captured, I prefer to have a president who wasn’t reckless and stupid enough to get COVID-19.

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buschman wrote:</div>

Yep, CNN….

I wonder how nurses, doctors and police feel being forced to work with

I think what everyone is criticizing Trump about is he didn’t need to go in a car with his secret service. He did so because he enjoys being a celebrity and he likes attention. Its not like he needed to go get some medication or had to meet with putin or something.

How do you know that? What if the secret service dudes were like: “yo pres, wanna get out of here for a few minutes?” And then played paper rock scissors for who got to drive. Those guys could have very well been fine with their situation.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buschman wrote:</div>

Yep, CNN….

Even cokehead Jr. thinks Sr. is acting batpoop crazy for his joyride.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

More fake news. If they only counted people who died from covid and no other health issues prior to getting sick, the number would be close to 10,000. And the 10,000 number is what would be reported if Dems were running the show.

Trump is doing / did what most Americans are doing. Going on with our lives. Getting back to work. Most of us are not worried about a 99.7% recovery rate.

-J.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Lol people defending the indefensible !!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Don you know the problem with the crowd thats out to get Trump? They try so hard to convince the rest of us what a terrible human being he is. You’ve seen everything he has been called. When if you really really look at things it’s not Trump we think so highly of. In fact most think very little of him. It’s what has been offered as a alternative to him. First they run out the Queen B against him. Really? Thats the best ya got? O.J. COULD HAVE BEATEN HER FROM HIS CELL. Then they think so very little of the American public that after 4 years of searching and planning the best they could find is Joe Biden. Again, just slap us in the face.

Trump will win again not because of how great he is but because of how inept the team is he is running against is.

You all stand in front of your mirrors, you are the ones who put him there and you are the ones who will re-elect him. Shame on you.

Dan
    Southeast MN

There’s nothing saying a citizen has to be blindly loyal to one of the two parties.

It’s never been a matter of “well I was certainly not going to vote for the OTHER candidate.”

You’re very free to vote 3rd party.

Beast

Lol people defending the indefensible !!

You are right, Old Joe is about as toothless as they come, his best bet is to fling his depends at someone. rotflol

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘President Trump Has Covid-19’ is closed to new replies.