President Trump Has Covid-19

• 39degrees

Hoping for a mild case and quick recovery for the president and first lady. Also wishing their son and other family members strength and support during this time.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Trumpet is on his way to the hospital right now. Walter Reed by helicopter.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Trumpet is on his way to the hospital right now. Walter Reed by helicopter.

They did say it was just for precautionary measures but they would spin it that way whether true or not

Beast

Hope he and the first lady have a speedy recovery, on a lighter note, he was fine until he stopped in MN. nothing good ever comes out of MN. devil

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Hope he and the first lady have a speedy recovery, on a lighter note, he was fine until he stopped in MN. nothing good ever comes out of MN. devil

Not true, interstates 35 and 94 both leave Minnesota. Unfortunately they have incoming lanes which cause more of a problem then the outgoing lanes. grin

Maybe we can get a Walz wall? doah

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Stand down and standby. With all the hydroxychloroquine he takes, I find it hard to believe this happened.

Good thing they rushed that supreme court ceremony with no masks and all that hugging going on.

If this ain’t karma, I don’t know what is. You couldn’t make this up if you tried!

onestout
    Hudson, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Beast wrote:</div>

Not true, interstates 35 and 94 both leave Minnesota. Unfortunately they have incoming lanes which cause more of a problem then the outgoing lanes. grin

That would be perfect, keep everyone over there with Walz.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Must be the radical left’s fault James
    😆😆😆😆😆

eyeguy507
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

Imagine how many more jobs would free up in MN if all the sconi’s stayed home!

onestout
    Hudson, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>onestout wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

And the sconi lakes and trails would be much more peaceful on the weekends, sounds perfect.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I have never been not will I ever be a Trump fan, I wouldn’t wish I’ll will to anyone. Hope he comes out of this with flying colors. And my opinion of him was established way before he ran for president.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

[/quote]

If you guys could pull your own weight, we wouldn’t have to come over and bail you guys out…

Oh and stop buying all our spotted cow..

Lol

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

I have never been not will I ever be a Trump fan, I wouldn’t wish I’ll will to anyone. Hope he comes out of this with flying colors. And my opinion of him was established way before he ran for president.

People who wish any other human being suffering or death are likely going against the principals that make them anti-trump. His disdain for the “other” is largely what fuels his opposition – if you act the same way you are a hypocrite.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

The media is so ready to lick the bootstraps of a Democrat president it cant contain itself [/quote
    I agree but quite confident they’ll have to wait at least another 4 years before that may be an option. coffee

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

You guys do realize we will ALL be exposed to Covid at some point, right??

bigpike

But it’s only karma when it happens to the right person or people.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I would prefer to be exposed after there is a safe, effective vaccine.

Coletrain27

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>lindyrig79 wrote:</div>

I would prefer to be exposed after there is a safe, effective vaccine.

You better stay home in your bubble then

eyeguy507
    SE MN

If I get corona, I get corona. pretty sure I had it last February when it wasn’t a thing yet. coffee

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t wish him ill will, but is anybody surprised? He took zero precautions, ridiculing everyone who did. He played with fire and maybe got burnt.

Mike m

First off , wish a speedy recovery to the president and his family . But , even the trumpettes on this site cant spin this any other way , karma’s a bitch

wkw

I’m getting “slight” symtoms of a hangover.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I hate to interrupt such a riveting conversation but watch Joe Rogan interview Ron White. Hang in for the first hour and see if you learn anything. Caution, a few spots where the language isn’t really for your kids.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

People who wish any other human being suffering or death are likely going against the principals that make them anti-trump. His disdain for the “other” is largely what fuels his opposition – if you act the same way you are a hypocrite.

crazy maybe I should of just posted I hope he is well.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Is it any surprise the way trump dismissed the severity of the virus? Looks like the lackadaisical attitude in the White house has changed rapidly they are ALL wearing PPE now. What goes around comes around !

Beast

The logger that did my woods had it, only symptoms he has was a slight headache and he was tired all the time. nothing else. A buddy of mine tried to get tested during his lunch break, He filled out the paperwork and waited, and waited, and waited. He went back to work because he couldn’t wait any longer. His test came back positive and he Never Got To Be Tested!!!
    How this will effect the President I have no idea, I’m sure those who tested him know what they are doing, more so then most are that are testing the general population. At his age, if he bounces back quickly it will make me question the death numbers that we are being fed daily.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

At his age, if he bounces back quickly it will make me question the death numbers that we are being fed

So if one mortal man with the best health care available in the universe bounces back quickly it will force you to reconsider the number of deaths being presented in the nation. Really failing to make the same connection you are.

If I’ve learned anything about covid that seems to be true its that it effects everyone differently and there is no rhyme or reason that we yet understand for who gets really sick vs who just gets the sniffles

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It is what it is.

Beast

At his age, if he bounces back quickly it will make me question the death numbers that we are being fed

So if one mortal man with the best health care available in the universe bounces back quickly it will force you to reconsider the number of deaths being presented in the nation. Really failing to make the same connection you are.

If I’ve learned anything about covid that seems to be true its that it effects everyone differently and there is no rhyme or reason that we yet understand for who gets really sick vs who just gets the sniffles

No, it makes me wonder what all the medical profession is lumping into the covid numbers. And how well they are testing.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

No, it makes me wonder what all the medical profession is lumping into the covid numbers. And how well they are testing.

I see. Im not in the camp as some others who believe they are fudging the numbers for some political or financial gain (not suggesting you are) but I do think the testing isn’t very accurate. Makes it extremely difficult to trust the numbers for me.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘President Trump Has Covid-19’ is closed to new replies.