Prepare for Riots

• Deuces

AKs and head downtown?

That’s exactly what some did for GF and made a no cop zone. Just for clarity.

Riverrat

Not seeing the video I’m not trying to be biased, but if the cops have cameras, and the road has cameras, wouldn’t they be able to identify the offender and then have a proper warrant issued?

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

How does one exactly prepare for a riot? You saying we should go buy groceries or grab our AKs and head downtown?

Probably avoid Target for a few days.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

I think the bigger thing to prepare for is Kamala inevitably making a visit.

MX1825

Not seeing the video I’m not trying to be biased, but if the cops have cameras, and the road has cameras, wouldn’t they be able to identify the offender and then have a proper warrant issued?

It was stated he had outstanding warrants already. I don’t know for a fact if that is true.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

That sounds good until between the time they get a warrant issued and the person found and arrested, he kills someone and then everyone yells, ” Why didn’t they just arrest him when they had the chance in the 1st place ” Its always a no win situation for law enforcement these days. Once again I’d want no part of it.

big_g
    Isle, MN

There was a felony warrant out for him already. They were trying to execute it.

If it’s anything like the last riots, pallets of bricks need to be staged near large glass buildings and antifa want ads put out & actors brought into town, in vehicles with no plates on them.

3Rivers

Can play this game all day. What if shots weren’t fired and the guy T-bones one of your family members at the next intersection? If you drag an officer with your car, prepare for some hot lead flying your way.

B-man

I’m not a lawyer, but I believe police officers have the right to use lethal force to prevent another death (in this case two police officers being dragged down a freeway and potentially being run over by the suspect’s car or freeway traffic).

He done fuc#ed around and found out.

I hope the only thing the family receives is an urn filled with ashes and not a penny from the tax-payers.

If I ever pull a stunt like that feel free to shoot me too.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20230801-162050-1.png

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It’s hard to tell from the video. But very risky but obviously accurate shots. His partner was the backdrop and they were both hanging in a moving vehicle

Beast

I’m sure he was a great father, great guy, according to all his baby momma’s

Coletrain27

This guy has 15 case files on his record, some of which are for domestic abuse by strangulation, felony domestic abuse, violations of order of protection, and violations of his conditions of his sentence by possessing ammo/any firearm. I agree he probably dug his own grave here. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Yea the last idiot had a huge record too but we all saw how that turned out

Coletrain27

Anyone have a link to the video? I’m way too high to be able to find it myself right now

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I don’t care. Maybe the cops oughta carry Nerf guns. coffee

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I mean come on. All the potential rioters are high out of the f’ing mind right now.

Not gonna lie, I thought this was about trump losing another election or his new indictment today.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I mean come on. All the potential rioters are high out of the f’ing mind right now.

Not gonna lie, I thought this was about trump losing another election or his new indictment today.

What happened in trumps world today ? I don’t pay attention

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Easy on the Aldean memes…or at least ones where he’s implying being tough while simultaneously wearing eye liner.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’m going through a garage bid and have the national news on in the background…and haven’t heard a mention of this yet. I’m going to bet on no riots.

It’s been 20 of the 30 minutes talking about whatever new charges Trump has…which is hard to follow or care about

ganderpike
    Alexandria

In Depth Indoors Obsessing over TMZ. Petitioning a name change of site. IDIOT for short

Coletrain27

In Depth Indoors Obsessing over TMZ. Petitioning a name change of site. IDIOT for short

What’s the long version name?

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

You guys are really into this drama

I think the bigger thing to prepare for is Kamala inevitably making a visit.

I’m Always up for another video of her talking about school busses rotflol

bullcans
    Northfield MN

With a rap sheet like his, he knew he was getting sent to jail.
    Suicide by choice I think is something to consider what may have been going through his head.

Norsky

I bet the state pays out at least $20 million for this one, and they will gladly do so to appease certain people. I’m sure Ben Crump is on his way here now.

shefland
    Walker

wait till Ben Crump and the reverend Al Sharpton come to town, and they will. Bottom line do what the officers ask, most of the time everyone will go home, not this case because of warrants. Mpls police can no more stop people with bad lights as of this past May, must be different with state troopers

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

If you don’t like the site please move along.

CaptainMusky

I’m sure he was a great father, great guy, according to all his baby momma’s

Just getting his life turned around. I agree with BC though, whichever officer fired was shooting right in the direction of his partner. Not probably the best choice, but it “worked” in this case.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

wait till Ben Crump and the reverend Al Sharpton come to town

I can’t stand those two guys.

Coletrain27

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>shefland wrote:</div>
    wait till Ben Crump and the reverend Al Sharpton come to town

I can’t stand those two guys.

same, the biggest pot stirring low lifes

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Subd. 2.Use of deadly force. (a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 609.06 or 609.065, the use of deadly force by a peace officer in the line of duty is justified only if an objectively reasonable officer would believe, based on the totality of the circumstances known to the officer at the time and without the benefit of hindsight, that such force is necessary:
    (1) to protect the peace officer or another from death or great bodily harm, provided that the threat:

(i) can be articulated with specificity by the law enforcement officer;

(ii) is reasonably likely to occur absent action by the law enforcement officer; and

(iii) must be addressed through the use of deadly force without unreasonable delay; or

(2) to effect the arrest or capture, or prevent the escape, of a person whom the peace officer knows or has reasonable grounds to believe has committed or attempted to commit a felony and the officer reasonably believes that the person will cause death or great bodily harm to another person under the threat criteria in clause (1), items (i) to (iii), unless immediately apprehended.

The delay in getting the video out to the public is to get the National Guard alerted.

The State Patrol did nothing wrong. Of course that doesn’t mean jack in the streets of Mpls.

B-man

I was listening to 830 on the way to work this morning and Vineeta Sawkar (a middle aged white Karen) was already fanning the flames…

Something to the effect of “Well, I watched the video and this is not looking good”

She said it at least four times in the short time I was listening.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.