Prepare for Riots

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Just saw the body cam vid from the state patrol shooting. Not looking good…..

-J.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Just saw the body cam vid from the state patrol body cams. Not looking good…..

-J.

For the Ohio dog attack or yesterday’s 94 incident ?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Jon do you have a link to the bodycam footage? I can’t find it

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

94 shooting – Minn state patrol.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Jon do you have a link to the bodycam footage? I can’t find it

KARE11.com

Jason

Looked like he dug his own grave to me. I don’t see any issue that stands out unless I’m missing something.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Still can’t find it. Dang it

CaptainMusky

From what I read (havent seen the video yet) it should like 2 of the 3 officers got knocked to the ground when he took off and then the other opened fire. Will reserve judgement for when I see what happened.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Looked like he dug his own grave to me. I don’t see any issue that stands out unless I’m missing something.

You are missing the point. Three white cops against one un-armed black guy.

Sound familiar?

-J.

picklerick
    Central WI

Maybe I’m missing it. I saw the car take off and not much other detail except a couple officers running because headlights are pointed at the camera. Later it shows the vehicle boxed in and squad cars in the way. Is there something conclusive?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The Ohio officer releasing the k9 on the black trucker on his knees with his hands in the air was far worse in my opinion.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Maybe I’m missing it. I saw the car take off and not much other detail except a couple officers running because headlights are pointed at the camera. Later it shows the vehicle boxed in and squad cars in the way. Is there something conclusive?

He was shot 3 times and died.

Sharon
    SE Metro

This guy has 15 case files on his record, some of which are for domestic abuse by strangulation, felony domestic abuse, violations of order of protection, and violations of his conditions of his sentence by possessing ammo/any firearm. I agree he probably dug his own grave here. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Thanks Jon

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Guys, I’m not saying he is guilty or not. Not saying the cops are right or wrong.

I’m just saying prepare for riots! chased

-J.

picklerick
    Central WI

The Ohio officer releasing the k9 on the black trucker on his knees with his hands in the air was far worse in my opinion.

Yeah, that K9 wasn’t necessary at all. I can’t see enough to conclude anything about the 94 incident.

I don’t think it’s going to be a quiet night in the cities, regardless. We all saw Jacob Blake in Kenosha go for a knife, which he admits, but claims he was just picking it up because it accidentally fell out of his pocket. Great time to do that with guns pointed at you while resisting arrest.

CaptainMusky

Agreed that was terrible after another officer kept telling them NOT to!
    I watched the video on Fox9 if this 94 incident, but I cannot even figure out at what point he got shot because the audio is so dang bad. I cannot hear a thing.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Definitely not “hands up… don’t shoot” if he just would have handed the keys over.

Deuces

When were shots fired? I can’t see or hear anything on video

Jason

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jason wrote:</div>

You are missing the point. Three white cops against one un-armed black guy.

Sound familiar?

-J.

Sure, TBD of course…
    But the protesters will not care what color the cops where if the local convince store is free for the taking.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

When were shots fired? I can’t see or hear anything on video

The end of the video Jon posted is from the squad cam. If you turn up the volume you can make out at least 2 shots fired when the suspect tried to drive away with officers kind of “stuck” partially in the vehicle. I believe that’s when the shots were fired and the suspect made it a ways down the interstate before the vehicle was boxed in. Then at that point he was basically already dead.

As Sharon posted, he had a warrant out for his arrest for multiple crimes. He clearly resisted arrest and could have caused bodily harm to these officers with his car.

I don’t quite understand why people resist arrest in all these shootings. Resisting arrest and attempting to flee just escalates the situation.

big_g
    Isle, MN

You can hear one of the troopers say at the 7:50 mark “ahhh, I just got fu7z31ng dragged….”

picklerick
    Central WI

Thanks Jon. I think I can see the officer on the passenger side pull his gun and point it through the open door right as the vehicle starts moving. I would presume that’s when the shots were fired. Seeing the officer on the driver’s side going down, while at the same time he was too, I can see how deadly force was decided, if that’s actually what happened.

Riverrat

Who’s gonna riot? The rocks or cows?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Mine has the Audio. Looks and sounds to me like the shots were fired by the Office on the passenger side right as the driver started to speed away with a office part way in the auto on each side. Was the shooting necessary ???? tough to tell. Once again if he had just followed a simple request to hand over the keys, This would not have happened. None of the officers even had gun drawn until the driver started to speed away with a office being dragged on both sides. Its been awhile, but it looks like here we go again. Tough job, I know I would not want any part of it for myself or any family member or friends.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

How does one exactly prepare for a riot? You saying we should go buy groceries or grab our AKs and head downtown?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

How does one exactly prepare for a riot? You saying we should go buy groceries or grab our AKs and head downtown?

If I was in area’s where its likely to happen – That is exactly what I’d be doing. Except I’d replace the AK with a Benelli M4 and lots of buckshot.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I’d stock up on toilet paper. The quilted style. The good stuff. jester

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.