Posting Pictures in Groups

• Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I searched, and I searched, and I searched……

And I can’t find any information on posting a picture in the Groups section. How do you do that?

Help?

SR

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Hi Steve,

Works the same as the regular forums. Tip – Once you enter the group, click on the “Forum” tab first. Then the post should look normal.

-J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Steve, I just checked. This appeared to be fixed April of 2015.

Isn’t there the attachment button down by the Submit button like our regular post window?

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Brian, you still need to click on the forum tab. If you enter the group from the groups menu, you will not see any option to add pics. Only text.

-J.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Here’s a diagram of where to click, Dad. I couldn’t figure it out either. Under the “Home” tab, you can only submit text. But under the “Forum” tab you can create a new post just like in the general forums and add photos.

Attachments:
    1. Posting-Pics-in-Groups.jpg

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Wow, is that confusing……

* I click on my user name in the upper right hand corner
    * Click on Groups
    * Click on Memberships
    * I see the group I’m in (DIY Rods and Tackle)
    * I also have a menu across the top that includes a “Forum” tab.
    * If I click on that Forum tab, it takes me to the regular forum posts NOT the DIY Rods and tackle Forums…
    * If I click on DIY Rods and Tackle it takes me to a screen where I can “Post what’s new” which allows me to enter text but no pictures.
    * If I click on the Forums tab on THIS page, it takes me to a DIFFERENT forum place where I can enter text and pictures.

There two different places within a group to make a post, and only one lets you add pictures.
    There are two different places where you can click on a tab called “Forums” and it takes you to two different places.

SR

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.