Pool 3 Mississippi River

• Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

The DNR is trying to help make our p3 debate life easier. They are asking for feedback on extending the no closure boarder water season and boarder water fish regs. to inland p3 and Lake Rebecca. I filled out the survey and am greatly in support of this as it lowers walleye/sauger limits and opens up more time of year to fish them and other game fish. If you agree…or disagree fill it out too:

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’d help you out, but the register/login hurdle is annoying enough to deter me.

Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

I’d help you out, but the register/login hurdle is annoying enough to deter me.

Yes, this bugged me too, but I powered through lol

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Well, well well look what the river dragged in jester , good to see you posting Evan! Survey filled out, with an emphasis on simpler regs and more fishing opportunities! (also had to password reset)

Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

I’m back baby! I took a new job 3-4 years ago that actually requires a ton of work while at work lol. I know what a novel concept. So my IDO time has been quite slacking. That and its been harder to log on here after the passing of IDO member Sticker1 who I was very close with.

In other p3 news FBR has managed to stay away from his one true love section of the river as I haven’t seen him much out there since his move. I have been trying to break ice and keep that inland section open during the winter but not in the style and frequency that would make FBR proud. I need a 1.5 year summary of all IDO happenings please ) All I know is that James sold it and that Shannon is trying to migrate it over to Myspace )

I miss all you idiots!

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.