POOL 2 FALL HOG HAUL 2019

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Mr. Beads… In case it makes you feel better.. We had 3 fish on the board before you all seen spring lake hah
    We thought about making that run and trying to beat you all down there but agreed together that didn’t sound fun.

wrong dam Joe, he ran to Ford Dam (I think). We were the only dopes that ran to Spring Lake.

buschman
    Pool 2

funny, I forgot that. They even told me they ran up to the ford.. I wouldn’t drive up there on a nice day unless it was the end of March grin

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

We ran from Spring Lake (by Buschman) all the way to the Hwy 5 bridge with a few stops along the way. Took us about 20 minutes or so but we didn’t abide by the No Wake rules so we cheated a little. Mr Beads is a rule follower.

We had a limit but the average was about 13″ – all of our fish came in the last hour. We would’ve likely put a 0 on the board if we stayed south.

Regardless, it was miserable and fun all at the same time. Just when I think I have the river figured out I realize there are stretches I’ve still never seen.

Dave maze
    Isanti

Had a great time even in the rain and wind!

Attachments:
    1. 4006.jpeg

2. 4005.jpeg

3. 4004.jpeg

4. 4000.jpeg

5. 3998.jpeg

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

[/quote]
    BTW, I think Mike W should be disqualified. In part for wanting to CANCEL the tourney at 7am due to rain, but also for using the BACK of the control item, which COMPLETELY ruins the purpose if it. If he didn’t have a brand new boat, we might have had to blow the whistle on him. jester peace whistling yay
    [/quote]

Yes, Im a bit of a fair weather fisherman. From looking at the radar that morning thought for sure the rain we had at 7am was not going to be the worst of it. Glad I was talked out of canceling. Even with the rain it was a fun day of fishing.

Using back side of the card shows we are all using the same deck.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Just think Dave I could of cancelled and rescheduled for this coming weekend.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Just think Dave I could of cancelled and rescheduled for this coming weekend.

I like the snow!!! It makes following you that much easier.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

I was sorry to miss it this year even with the weather. I love that all the pics get posted here! bow

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.