Pitchers and catchers reporting?

• Nice Fella

In a normal year we’d soon be hearing reports on this, but I haven’t seen or heard anything yet. Is spring training happening this year in AZ and FL? (the Twins thread here seems to mostly cover Hot Stove League topics)

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

There’s been no changes as we stand right now. Originally most people were saying there’s no way it starts on time, but now many are saying they think it will. Included Manfred.

You can always post and change the topic in the Twins thread. Hot stove is really the only thing happening right now.

Ripjiggen

In a normal year we’d soon be hearing reports on this, but I haven’t seen or heard anything yet. Is spring training happening this year in AZ and FL? (the Twins thread here seems to mostly cover Hot Stove League topics)

I am going beat Dutchy to this so I’m pretty excited. smile

What pitchers for the Twins would even report except the triple A staff they have. yay jester

Honestly I think pro sports have a semi plan but are taking each week as it comes.
    Sports season seam to be blending together a bit right now. At least for me.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Hall of fame results (or lack thereof) were released today, that’s always a head-spinning topic/debate.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Whats the chance that the Twins offer to bring Jim Kaat to spring training as a pitcher? smirk

Feb 1, spring training is getting close.

Cardinals, Padres, White Sux, Blue Jays all beefing up the roster to make a run at the Dodgers & Yankees for the World Series. Everybody else is just happy to make the pay-offs or be a contender in September.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Delayed sad

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Delayed sad

The union will veto this proposal 100%. Season will start on time unless the players agree to delay it.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Owners want to delay the season and reduce salary’s. Union stance is we play, we get paid for 162 games no matter how many are played. Precursor to next years strike.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Maybe this year I’ll actually check out a game or 2. The local team is the pirates.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.