A must have for crappie fisherman

• hnd

http://www.thebaitpump.com

i used to hate putting a crappie nibbler on my tube after each crappie…sometimes they fall off too, its no fun.

on another site, i was told to check this out and i did and i’ll never crappie fish without it. i have no affiliation with these guys but i will sell for them all day long.

i can catch 10 crappie on one squirt of the bait pump.

you tube jig fisherman have to check this out.

Chunk
    New Hampton, Iowa

Web didnt take me anywhere?????

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Me either………..

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

So, basically, this crushes crappie nibbles and injects them into the body of your tube?

Kind of a pricey little tool, too…almost 20 bones.

Where did you get yours?

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Here’s a link that works:

http://www.thebaitpump.com

It’s a cool idea, but I wonder if you could do that with just a simple syringe like you use for kids medicine.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I don’t know what those kids’ medicine applicators are, NSD, but I’m guessing this thing has a larger nozzle so you can squish the material through. I’m very curious about this because I use a lot of tubes for crappies.

I will have to say, however, that Nibbles have never really been a difference-maker for me…until last year. So I’m eager to learn more about this thing.

hnd

Quote:

So, basically, this crushes crappie nibbles and injects them into the body of your tube?

Kind of a pricey little tool, too…almost 20 bones.

Where did you get yours?

from the website. i tried to make my own out of a childrens medicine syringe but it didn’t work. my buddy bought one first and i got sick of asking for it from him. i finally got my own and considering i saved probably 20-30 bucks on crappie nibblers .remember i can catch 10 fish on 1 squirt (about 1-2 nibblers) it actually saved me money. but i spend about 20 days on the water during the spring.

i pay 4 bucks for a little jar of nibblers. i usually go throug 6-8 jars usually in the spring…this year i used 2 and i think a half.

hnd

Quote:

I don’t know what those kids’ medicine applicators are, NSD, but I’m guessing this thing has a larger nozzle so you can squish the material through. I’m very curious about this because I use a lot of tubes for crappies.

I will have to say, however, that Nibbles have never really been a difference-maker for me…until last year. So I’m eager to learn more about this thing.

here, nibblers work great. they are sometimes the difference between getting bites and not.

there no pushin to get the nibblers to come out, you basically screw the bottom and it pushes the nibblers out. stick it in the tube, twist and it will fill the tube and push itself out. works great.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Hnd,

Thanks for all the first hand info. Do you ever have a problem with this thing splitting your tubes? That’s the only other problem I would think about with this.

I’m sure if I were to grab one of these things, I’d use more Nibbles. But like I say, they’ve never really been that big of a difference-maker for me. Maybe that just means I just need to use em more.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.