Who’s in?

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Nope……….cuz if you were, you’d dress better! And we’re not so dumb as to put cheese ON the cranial cavity, but rather IN it. Whoever said, “Cheese should be seen, not eaten”, had to be a Packer backer. We need to emboss “Proud to be a Dolt” on those wedges. Green Bay must see their fans like crackers……………and be puttin’ cheese on all of ’em!

Mavz oughta be showin’ up here pretty soon!

Who’s got better odds? Dumb, pig-tailed girls……….. or a pile of cheese?

See……….I wouldn’t normally do this but I figure if this can stir up some controversy, it might lead to a little competition, and competition is right up Jeremy’s alley! That way, he’ll have a good time ice fishin’ and start doing it more often. Then, once he figures all the doos and don’ts of ice fishing, he can teach my sorry self how to be a better ice angler, much the same as being a better bass angler!!!………………yeah! Better bass angler! That’s the ticket!

Wish I was gonna be there with you guys! Have a good time!!!

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Cheese and a Packer.
    Packer to pack something usually referring to the meat industry and the preservation of foods. Last I checked Cheese really doesn’t need to be packed because the preservation is past of making the cheese.

Now since Cheese really has nothing to do with Packers or packing in general we must define cheese and figure out the correlation…

Cheese: A solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk, often seasoned and aged.
    Cheesy: A meager portion, quantity, or quality; an inconsiderable offering or compensation.

It seems I can draw on no similarities between cheese and the packers however I can see quite clearly the similarities between the packers and being CHEESY

I await the onslaught.
    jc

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Well……….

Lets try the North End of Gremore……….

Look for a purple colored Otter Ice House…

The bite was pretty tough today, I was up to Big Mo. some of the ice between here and there was iffy…lots of ice once your there though.Caught some nice fish up there but mostly small.
    Tried another spot away from the crowd of people and two fish…then nothing.

We went to Gremore after that, caught a couple of fish there but more of the same thing….

So……….Gremore seems to be the easiest and safest. If it poops out we can make up a plan from there.

Everyone know how to get there?

superdave
    NE IA

Well guys, Ill be down there 7am hopefully, gotta stop at fiddlers on the way through and get some bait. Hopefully the bite picks up tomorow from todays report. Ill be they guy in the purple polaris coat (until it gets 70 degrees, then I’ll pry be in a tshirt ) Looks like the weathers gonna be tough to beat, hopefully a fishy or two cooperates as well.
    See ya all tomorow
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.