Packers End of an Era?

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Is Erin really worthy of all this discussion? Karma being what it is maybe a cracked rib is in line for the Jets first game.

B-man

As a Packer fan, I too am glad to see him move down the road.

In his own words he was more concerned about getting another MVP than anything else. That sealed the deal in my eyes.

Thanks for all the great memories and wins Aaron, but your drama was getting on the nerves of everyone.

C-ya bye, and I’m looking forward to the next era toast

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

B-Man it’ll be a Love-fest.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Is Erin really worthy of all this discussion? Karma being what it is maybe a cracked rib is in line for the Jets first game.

He’s probably going to win a Super Bowl. His F.U.Q. is pretty high. I would love it. I don’t think Cousins and KOC take the Vikings anywhere, so I am rooting for schefraude this season. Favre couldn’t quite deliver; maybe Rodgers will.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

He’s probably going to win a Super Bowl. His F.U.Q. is pretty high. I would love it. I don’t think Cousins and KOC take the Vikings anywhere, so I am rooting for schefraude this season. Favre couldn’t quite deliver; maybe Rodgers will.

This year……

He isn’t winning a Super Bowl there.
    He isn’t winning the division there.
    He isn’t playing in the AFC Championship game there.

Bucky you can lay your cash on this now.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

^I’m not touching any Jets futures bets. No thank you.

My gut tells me they go 10-7 and get beaten relatively easily in the wildcard round of the playoffs. The Jets defense is solid. I think it all comes down to their offensive line staying healthy as to them being a playoff team.

No chance they sniff the SB. The AFC is a gauntlet.

Beast

I think the packers help the overall health of the team in the draft, did the queens light up the world with they’re draft?

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

I think the packers help the overall health of the team in the draft, did the queens light up the world with they’re draft?

They had a good weekend for sure…Rodgers was incredible and we shouldn’t forget that, but at this point it is clearly addition through subtraction. Might have some growing pains this season, but a minimum there’s a clear path forward for the next few.

Sylvanboat

Bears fan here. AR certainly “owned” the Bears. I would not count him out, particularly if he thinks he has something to prove.

Tlazer

Glad to be rid of the drama. Rodgers was a great QB but didn’t play well when it mattered. He finds motivation in feeling like he was disrespected, so I anticipate him play well for the Jets. That being said the AFC is loaded and will be a tough road to the SB in the AFC. Don’t know why he can show up for OTA’s with the Jets, but couldn’t find it in himself to attend OTA’s with the Pack even though they had 3 new receivers last year.
    I see the Jets have now gotten sucked into the Rodgers drama and have signed both Lazard and Cobb.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

If the Jets are really swinging, they should unload a 2nd round pick for Bakhtiari as well. I think the Packers would definitely answer that phone call given his injury history and big contract. It seems like a win-win type deal. The Jets get yet another Rodgers buddy…who was an all-pro before injuries but has shown promise again to compete at a pro bowl level. The Packers get more financial freedom and another pick to help reset things at a cheaper level moving forward.

Tlazer

Yes unload Bahk now. His contract next year is $40M. We will be releasing him anyway so why not get something for him.

MX1825

Don’t know why he can show up for OTA’s with the Jets, but couldn’t find it in himself to attend OTA’s with the Pack even though they had 3 new receivers last year.
    [/quote]

Apparently the Jets got him a calendar. whistling

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Don’t know why he can show up for OTA’s with the Jets, but couldn’t find it in himself to attend OTA’s with the Pack even though they had 3 new receivers last year.

Seems like the Jets know how to use Facetime… rotflol rotflol

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.