Open Seat Sept 5,6,7,or 8th

• JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Or possibly 2 seats open on one of those days. No destinations yet. Looking for easier one day trips less than 3 hours from the Twin Cities. I have a Skeeter WX2100 so I’m thinking on one day, Superior might be fun out of Twin Points. Perhaps another day in Redwing. My usual fishing buddy is selling his home and unavailable for a few weeks.

I also have plenty of Rods and tackle so just split the gas and bait with me and we’re golden.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Did you ask Deb? rotflol Sorry, couldn’t resist! mrgreen

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Lol! Classic! Nah, I didn’t ask her. But she’s always with me and Gabe in our hearts.

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

Lol! Classic! Nah, I didn’t ask her. But she’s always with me and Gabe in our hearts.

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

carver
    West Metro

damn JD, I’ll be on vermillion those dates or else I would for sure.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Saturday and Tuesday have one passenger each. Still have open seats for Sunday and Monday though. Might be able to handle a third person on all days if that is all you can do.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Now Monday is booked. Still open on Sunday. Saturday and Tuesday have become pool 4 and Pepin days while Monday is an undisclosed lake near Mille Lacs. Sunday could be anything still.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

All days booked. Looking forward to getting to know some IDOers.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Yup, If Deb can’t make it then I’m out! Wait does she have a sister? What’s her Mom look like? I mean does her Mom fish?

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Sure Debs mama fishes. I snapped a picture of Debs mama below. All yours! I’ll set something up!

Attachments:
    1. image3.jpg

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Lol, just kidding. The picture above really is just BK after a long night of chasing cats and drinking bloody Marys.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Just in case JD really IS Debbie and she steals me away to Alabam, we are meeting on Sunday. Tell my fiancé I’ll miss her!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Unfortunately JD really is a 360 lbs dude. Fortunately he is a great guy to share the boat with! Even though we only got into some sheepies and small crappie, it was a great day on the water. Thanks JD!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.