are the perch running yet?

• wahly
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

Ryan, can you keep us posted on the fall perch run, have they gathered yet and started there fall feeding frenzy? Every year we come up the 3rd or 4th week of Sept. for the perch bit, any info you could keep us up to date and posted would be much appriciated.
    Thanks
    Wahly

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Wahly,I really don’t target perch to much on West and East.But I do chase them on Spirit a few times during the open water period.But if you’ve gotten them at certain times in the past it should be a safe bet to be on the water during the time frame.If I hear anything I’ll be sure to let you know.The fishing will really start to pick back up for walleye in a few weeks and I’m looking forward to it!!!
    Ryan Hale
    I’ll be on the water almost every week-end fron here on out if you want to talk shop some week-end.

wahly
    Cedar Rapids, Ia

Ryan, first thanks for your quick replay, we to will fish spirit if the bit is not on east or west, also will target walleyes a couple of days so any info and posts in advance are appriciated.
    Its been way to long since I’ve been on the water so I can’t wait to get there, hmmm, lets see, 21 days and counting.
    Wahly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.