Nothing funny here…Senator Rand Paul lights him up

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

finally watched that video….well put by Rand Paul. waytogo he sure made that nominee look like a doofus!!!!!!

regarding dutchy being a troll……….. i think he puts up some interesting topics….weather you agree with it or not, i am of the opinion its not trolling. i guess its all on what side of the fence your on.

i know of the other site dutchy is referring to and i dont think for one minute he’s trolling, his opinions are well thought out and some may not agree, it is what it is!!!!

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

To bad there is a fence out there. Sure is getting taller and sure is hurting us all big time.
    I believe Dutch is a good guy. He knows how we’re spiraling into the abiss and also knows without discussion we spiral out of control faster into the abiss.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

. What religion or political party is COVID a member of?

Senator grilling a presidential nominee. How is this not political? Are senate hearings and presidential nominations related to politics or the latest fishing reports? How else would you define politicians and political nominees?

Does anyone remember when BK tried a forum reset to say no more Covid posts?

Now we have a senator grilling a presidential nonminee over Covid. To boot there’s clickbait in the header of a senator lighting someone up. How is this following the forum rules? Have the rules changed and I missed it? Do the rules not matter anymore?

dirtywater

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dink buster wrote:</div>

. What religion or political party is COVID a member of?

Senator grilling a presidential nominee. How is this not political? Are senate hearings and presidential nominations related to politics or the latest fishing reports? How else would you define politicians and political nominees?

Does anyone remember when BK tried a forum reset to say no more Covid posts?

Now we have a senator grilling a presidential nonminee over Covid. To boot there’s clickbait in the header of a senator lighting someone up. How is this following the forum rules? Have the rules changed and I missed it? Do the rules not matter anymore?

For a while (early covid?) there was a sticky post saying all politics were banned etc. at some point they made the call to take that down. The terms of service actually make no mention of politics or religion.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

It’s on the front page bro. Been there for many many years

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20211002-125229_Chrome.jpg

basseyes

Information on covid is in itself not political. We are making it that way.

Certain countries have high vaccination rates, yet are still having covid spread. But are developing policies to live with it and not pinning the vaccinated against the unvaccinated. That’s detrimental to the overall mental health and well-being of the citizens, with something that is here to stay. There’s no ending covid. Just like influenza. No matter the percentage of people vaccinated.

Norway and Singapore are 2 examples, and I think Sweden was following or has already. They are building their hospitals to better deal with it vs all the drama and finger pointing the states are constipated in currently.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Information on covid is in itself not political. We are making it that way.

Certain countries have high vaccination rates, yet are still having covid spread. But are developing policies to live with it and not pinning the vaccinated against the unvaccinated. That’s detrimental to the overall mental health and well-being of the citizens, with something that is here to stay. There’s no ending covid. Just like influenza. No matter the percentage of people vaccinated.

Norway and Singapore are 2 examples, and I think Sweden was following or has already. They are building their hospitals to better deal with it vs all the drama and finger pointing the states are constipated in currently.

Well said

rmartin
    United States

So something taken from “The Blaze” is not political? Next we will be seeing clips from Tucker Carlson.

Dink buster

So something taken from “The Blaze” is not political? Next we will be seeing clips from Tucker Carlson.

oh that evil tucker carlson I hope not

Coletrain27

typical trollboy post. post something to get people all riled up then he sits back and laughs. #1 troll

glenn57
    cold spring mn

typical trollboy post. post something to get people all riled up then he sits back and laughs. #1 troll

nobody is forcing you to read his posts??? waytogo coffee

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

I didnt see many posts getting deleted when the Libs on here were throwing Trump under the bus because of mean tweets. I was looking forward to all the great things Biden has done while in office coffee whistling whistling whistling coffee

Iowaboy1

All right boys, this is a free site we are allowed to use within reason.
    No one forces our hand to click on a thread and if you do and dont like it move on, simple enough.
    speaking of simple,,,,,

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I didnt see many posts getting deleted when the Libs on here were throwing Trump under the bus because of mean tweets. I was looking forward to all the great things Biden has done while in office coffee whistling whistling whistling coffee

pretty sure we ALL are!!! waytogo rotflol rotflol

Beast

I can’t believe how people hang on blaming the past administrations for all the world problems,this has been going on with every past president for as long as I can remember. I can’t say this president has done anything so far to impress me, in my opinion he been in politics way to long, hasn’t done anything in his past 40 years that stands out. with that being said, too many people get elevated in our system that have no business being in the office they were appointed, they hold post where the public would benefit if they had appointed a expert or at the very least someone with a full knowledge of their title. It doesn’t matter if your politics lean left or right, you can be so full blown nuts in your support to see the whole picture.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The sports threads are usually pretty good. Especially the ones about PJ Fleck lol. Speaking of, look who I ran into at Cub Foods today. He seemed taller on TV.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2810.jpg

Tyler Kalishek
    Cedar Falls, IA

Dang, I thought I was on Bass Boat Central for a second here with the people trying to sabotage a thread so it’s removed. Only difference is half of the guys here didn’t even hide it. Straight asking for it to be removed. If you don’t like it, don’t open it. This is simple stuff. And for the record, I didn’t even watch the video

stout93
    Becker MN

Dang, I thought I was on Bass Boat Central for a second here with the people trying to sabotage a thread so it’s removed. Only difference is half of the guys here didn’t even hide it. Straight asking for it to be removed. If you don’t like it, don’t open it. This is simple stuff. And for the record, I didn’t even watch the video

Agreed. Typical Democrat censorship. They don’t even try to hide it anymore..

Reef W

Look at the inactive (banned) users in this thread: https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/topic/drama/ There were several posts deleted out of the thread from other users too that got banned.

Umy
    South Metro

Amen (or awomen too I guess) rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Umy
    South Metro

Amen (or awomen too I guess) rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Sorry, referring to this post: Agreed. Typical Democrat censorship. They don’t even try to hide it anymore..

Mr. Derek
    NULL

As far as I can tell, following the science means doing whatever while screaming follow the science.

Viewing 23 posts - 31 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.