Nothing funny here…Senator Rand Paul lights him up

• patk
    Nisswa, MN

@Dutchboy – so you know where this comes from. I’m sending in to have this removed. Politics and religion are not supposed to be part of this forum.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Do what you need to do Pat.

blank

So is this your attempt to fire a certain side up?
    I agree with Patk.

From the Jeff Dunham thread:

Everybody see’s what they want to see.
    Everybody also knows if the intent was to fire up a certain side I could do it.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

I don’t see it as an attempt to fire anybody up. Just seems very informative to me. Thanks Dutch boy.

This was a debate between two people talking. Why would anyone get fired up about a debate, unless one side was completely wrong?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I don’t see it as an attempt to fire anybody up. Just seems very informative to me. Thanks Dutch boy.

This was a debate between two people talking. Why would anyone get fired up about a debate, unless one side was completely wrong?

Agreed

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Does anyone else find it ironic that there’s a “chip shortage” for vehicles at the same time our government and Dr. Fuji are forcing these experimental shots into our arms?

…Perhaps we’ve found exactly where the chips are going whistling

TH

It’s a sad day when health care gets turned into politics. So we can’t have a debate in this country anymore either?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Agreed. We need more discussion about the science behind Covid, not less.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I didn’t post it for debate. I posted it so both sides could see how stupid each argument is.

There is no definitive right or wrong, just a persons personal belief.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Sounds like neither of those two should be making decisions for the rest. One thing I hate are committees…they can take a great idea and turn it into a turd real quick!

…and Dutch, quit hiding behind the “not trying to start anything with this post”-we know exactly what you are doing. Lol

Deuces

Begining of covid, the science and numbers made sense for this guy. Many around me same thing. Bend the curve, distancing, all that jazz. We were all in.

Now in America, and especially MN, none of it makes sense. This is big business at it again.

blank

Sounds like neither of those two should be making decisions for the rest. One thing I hate are committees…they can take a great idea and turn it into a turd real quick!

…and Dutch, quit hiding behind the “not trying to start anything with this post”-we know exactly what you are doing. Lol

Agreed.
    Not trying to fire people up……includes “lights him up” in the subject, includes a link to a video posted by…The Blaze.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

One thing I hate are committees…they can take a great idea and turn it into a turd real quick!

You know what a Camel is? It’s a horse designed by a committee.

My boss uses that line all the time….couldn’t agree more!

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

He’s trolling as per usual.

Dink buster

@Dutchboy – so you know where this comes from. I’m sending in to have this removed. Politics and religion are not supposed to be part of this forum.

. What religion or political party is COVID a member of?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I wish we had a Rand Paul in MN legislature, who would challenge Jan Malcolm, who has about the same medical training than Mr. Becerra and 10x the conflict of interests. She has a degree in philosophy and psychology and was/is on the board for Allina Health, the Bush Foundation and Blue Cross Blue Shield.

Dink buster

Is Covid real ? Yes. Do I also think it’s a crisis blown way out proportion by politicians worldwide as a means of a power grab? Also yes. Our lives and economies are the ones being crippled. Politicians and their families are not suffering and they will not. I’ve had Covid as did my wife and 2 of our kids. Why shouldn’t I have the right to choose whether or not it’s injected back into me? Why kill my own immunity to potentially get sick when I may never have again anyway. I’m not opposed to the poke. I just don’t believe personally that the poke is better than my own immunity .

Mike m

Nothing but a troll on at least 3 different “fishing “ websites

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What is he trolling for ?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

What’s the limit?

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Does anyone else find it ironic that there’s a “chip shortage” for vehicles at the same time our government and Dr. Fuji are forcing these experimental shots into our arms?

…Perhaps we’ve found exactly where the chips are going whistling

Doesn’t help that 1/12 of the worlds supply was wiped out just before the pandemic…..and that demand for chips was climbing fast at the same time….and also that all automakers canceled their chip orders when the pandemic hit for fear of a recession…..many factors are causing the current chip issue.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Care to name them?

Mike m

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>michael m wrote:</div>

Care to name them?

must of fat fingered that one , meant to type 2 , here and WC

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You’re wrong, it wasn’t WC but you are right on the number.

basseyes

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Joe Scegura wrote:</div>

Agreed. We need more discussion about the science behind Covid, not less.

Could not agree more.

Thank you!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Considering how bad things are trending in this country like inflation, supply chains, raw materials, basic services, etc it is very telling that our govt is dividing, depleting and mandating instead of improving. Limiting access to jobs and services based on vaccine status is without a more glamorous word, Bullshit. It is epically wrong and I cannot believe it is being tolerated let alone supported. Who does not see they are purposely doing this???

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.