Drama…

• mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

There seems to be more drama here than facebook as of recently. Roughly 1/3 of posts are some sort of drama related to the sickness.
    The problem is amplified worse than it actually is by this sort of over hyping and obsessing. I had considered this a place to get away from all the BS, but apparantly not any more…
    Pull it together gents, its going to be a long haul and this is just the start.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

toast I am with you on this Mark toast
    But you post about something that you don’t want it posted about tongue

Now that’s a head scratcher,I don’t know why I posted this.

??? Confusion Reigns ???

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Its obviously a reflection of reality in our world today. But I agree Mark that its healthier to not dwell on it every waking moment. The beauty of IDO is all the sub-categories to browse through. That’s where I’m mostly at waytogo

B-man

Can’t wait till this is all over and the sun is shining again buddy!

Looking forward to seeing you again

Attachments:
    1. image000000_53.jpg

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Put 29 in the boat yesterday…
    Social distance in backwaters wave
    Does that help?

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

There seems to be more drama here than facebook as of recently. Roughly 1/3 of posts are some sort of drama related to the sickness.
    The problem is amplified worse than it actually is by this sort of over hyping and obsessing. I had considered this a place to get away from all the BS, but apparantly not any more…

This site jumped the shark when it’s owner confessed his undying love for our embarrassment in chief.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Get it over it Sally.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I don’t understand why people bitch when topics other than fishing or hunting are posted here ( Yes I know its a fishing and hunting Forum ) I know its hard for some people to believe, but there is more to life than fishing and hunting. If you don’t like a post or are not interested in the topic, Skip it and move on.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mark-bruzek wrote:</div>

This site jumped the shark when it’s owner confessed his undying love for our embarrassment in chief.

When did that happen. I missed that post.

eyefishwalleye
    Central MN

This site jumped the shark when it’s owner confessed his undying love for our embarrassment in chief

Liberals: Agree with me or I don’t like you! moon

Conservatives: Don’t agree with me? That’s cool want to go fishing together anyways? toast

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>philtickelson wrote:</div>

Is that a problem? I may not always agree with Mr Holst, but I respect what he’s built here, and it IS his playground.

HRG

Attachments:
    1. Holst-Trump.jpg

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

This site jumped the shark when it’s owner confessed his undying love for our embarrassment in chief

Conservatives: Don’t agree with me? That’s cool want to go fishing together anyways? toast

that’s hog wash. both sides cant put the politics down. Ive seen plenty of Republicans talk down to liberals. In fact look up 2 posts from yours lol

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

LOL. Alright.

Was it like a year ago when half this site ‘boycotted’ gander mountain because their owner said something bad about Agent Orange?

Republican is a synonym for hypocrite. I’ll give you a few minutes to look up that word.

Get it over it Sally.

applause
    Congrats pug, this was almost a coherent sentence. Pretty good for a Floridian I suppose!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You just don’t know when to quit do you.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Whoa man…you missed that??

That thread should be retitled “Drama” instead of this one, or better yet…

“The Night the Lights went out in Georgia”

eyefishwalleye
    Central MN

Republican is a synonym for hypocrite. I’ll give you a few minutes to look up that word.

Phil: Smart, Educated, Enlightened
    The Rest of Us: Dumb, Ignorant, Stupid

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Congrats pug, this was almost a coherent sentence. Pretty good for a Floridian I suppose!

null

BigWerm
    SW Metro

This site jumped the shark

I was wondering how we could combine politics AND corona virus into one thread, so thanks Logan you found a way! And so convincingly too, I’m sure you are persuading a ton of people to agree with you. Seems Logan (seriously go look your last dozen posts) and many others (from both sides of the aisle) are solely focused on freaking out and assigning blame to as many people as possible, what a sad way to live.

We are so spoiled as a society now, that even staying at home with endless information on the internet, 6+ different streaming channels, and almost all of the outdoors to explore people still can’t control their angst.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

What’s the weather like up on your pedestal?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Well if that’s how the owner feels maybe this isnt the place for you? You dont agree with the majority of people here. Maybe you should leave instead of constantly antagonizing people? There has to be other websites more suited to your core beliefs?

B-man

What’s the weather like up on your pedestal?

You took Mark’s post as looking down at others? (Or did you forget the sarcasm emoji) He’s helping people to remember to look up. We have a ways to go before this thing is over, and who knows, it may never end.

Now it’s time for me to get back on my trampoline. It’s a great way to exercise indoors. Highly recommended.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20200323-1208163.png

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Well if that’s how the owner feels maybe this isnt the place for you?
    [/quote]
    Well said Suzuki…

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>

Is that a problem? I may not always agree with Mr Holst, but I respect what he’s built here, and it IS his playground.

HRG

WOW! I checked out of that thread and never saw the ending.

All I can say is that Mr. Holst has just gained some serious respect!!

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

DUDE. See what you started? doah
    As for life outside of hunting and fishing…I have PLENTY of places to go for that stuff. I come HERE for hunting/fishing talk. Period.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I could care less if holst worships general bone spurs. What is so significant about that?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I could care less if holst worships general bone spurs. What is so significant about that?

I dont have an answer for that but how do I join the Dutchboy fanclub?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>targaman wrote:</div>

I dont have an answer for that but how do I join the Dutchboy fanclub?

It’s easy. Just ask me for permission to join and you’re in just like that. Always looking for new members.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Pelosi should resign. What a disgrace. The antics today in congress absolutely cement the title ‘do nothing democrats’

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

This is where Bill Engvall says, “Here’s your sign”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.