NBAA Tournaments

• jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

I just thought I’d let everyone know how the Lincoln NBAA tournaments are going. For those of you who don’t know NBAA stands for the National Bass Anglers Association. It is a national team tournament trail. We are down to our last couple tournaments in our 12 tournament season. We have been averaging 7 teams each night and our division will be able to send 3 teams to the National Championships next spring on Houghton Lake in Michigan. It should be a great time. Tuesday will be our final weeknight tournament on Branched Oak. Then Saturday the 16th we will run 2 tournaments simultaneously. One will be a regular tournament that anyone can fish in. Then those who qualify will also be fishing in the championship tournament. If you don’t know much about the NBAA and would like to you could sure come out and join us. The tournament will be held on DeSoto Bend. We will be meeting at the middle ramp on the Nebraska side.

Also for those of you who are interested I have been looking for more guys to step up and direct a weeknight or weekend division of their own. There are many great benefits, including Team Skeeter boat deals and automatic entry into the national championships directors tournament.

Anyone interested in the NBAA please let me know. I also plan on running an NBAA weekend division on Milford Lake as well as up north on the Missouri River out of Souix City, Yankton, Verdel and maybe on Francis Case. So please spread the word and be on the look out for more information next spring.

Jason

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the info Jason. Please keep us posted on the tournaments. I am particularly interested in what you guys might be doing on the Missouri River. As you get details finalized please post the info here and we’ll be sure to get it listed in our tournament forum as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.