Music Preferences

• KPE
    River Falls, WI

I listen to a lot of podcasts or metal when fishing and club/ funky type stuff when cruising the river and beaching it. The club song from John Wick is called LED spirals and it’s awesome to get in the zone and just cruise with it. I’ll throw in some country now and again, but the boat is a happy place for me and after 5 minutes listening to K102 everything seems gloomy. Today’s country is like watching the evening news.

I don’t share my fishing secret too often, but Walleyes love Lamb of God, that much is certain. Something about Mark Morton’s excessive use of the first 2 strings makes them jump in the boat.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I listen to a lot of podcasts or metal when fishing and club/ funky type stuff when cruising the river and beaching it. The club song from John Wick is called LED spirals and it’s awesome to get in the zone and just cruise with it. I’ll throw in some country now and again, but the boat is a happy place for me and after 5 minutes listening to K102 everything seems gloomy. Today’s country is like watching the evening news.

I don’t share my fishing secret too often, but Walleyes love Lamb of God, that much is certain. Something about Mark Morton’s excessive use of the first 2 strings makes them jump in the boat.

I can agree that bottom statement is 100 percent true. And that new lqmb of God album is one bad ass work of art

Ryan Wilson

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KYLE P ERICKSON wrote:</div>

I can agree that bottom statement is 100 percent true. And that new lqmb of God album is one bad ass work of art

Now you guys are speaking my language! Lamb of God came out when I was first learning how to play guitar. I was around 13. By 16 I literally could have been a stand-in guitarist for the band. My techniques are due to Mark and Willie writing solo’s for rhythms tracks.

As far as music goes. I like everything. Mostly metal, classical, and instrumental. For metal I really enjoy Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Dark Tranquility, Pantera, etc. For guitar I like Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Buckethead, etc.

Not metal, but Crash Test Dummies is a severely underrated band.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Glad to see some other metalheads on the water!

Ahren Wagner
    Northern ND-MN

I miss Chris Adler though, LOG’s new drummer is great but you just can’t get to Chris’s level.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KYLE P ERICKSON wrote:</div>

I miss Chris Adler though, LOG’s new drummer is great but you just can’t get to Chris’s level.

100 I percent agree, 26 years he drummed for them, now the switch to art Cruz is Definitely a change

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.