Menomin

• Don Hanson

The smallie bite continues to be hot. Texas rigging plastics is working well. Jigs tipped with leeches are producing some eater size eyes.

Don Hanson

The bass and pike bite is on fire right now. good numbers and some hogs are hitting topwater baits along shallow weeds.

eelpout

don, looking at this next week or the week after to come up to the cabin. i can get the time for either. checked accu weather and it sounds like cold and snow comming your way understand you had 70’s today,im in chicago and if it hit 67 it was warm.looking for a educated guess what week would be better for me. mostly fish tainter. MIKE

Don Hanson

This cold snap should drop the water temps quick- 56degrees today. I would opt for the second week, give things a chance to stablize.

Don Hanson

Mike, check out my latest report. You should have a good bite and maybe I will see you up there. Just holler if you have any questions.

eelpout

Don , be up on friday. be at schmittys by 1:00 for bait see you there or on the taint. MIKE

Don Hanson

I will hit Tainter at laest once before Friday. The bite should be real solid. If we went 5 minutes without a bite Friday,we got antsy!

eelpout

Don, wont be up till tommarrow. if you get out today (friday) Shoot me the latest. Thanks, MIKE

Don Hanson

Mike, the latest info is on the Tainter report. Good luck, Don

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.