Use a social account for faster login or easy registration.

Livescope Build

• Icefisherguy
    Participant

A week or so ago they had a 10% off promo code if you ordered online and picked up in the store.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

do a little internet searching and you can find refub setups in the $1,000 range…

Icefisherguy
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Icefisherguy wrote:</div>
    FWIW I ordered the LVS32 and black box GLS 10 combo from Cabelas for $1170. It did come with the upgraded single barrel cable that is more pliable in cold weather. Still on the fence if I am going to keep it or return and wait for better deals and/or the LVS34.

Can you keep this thread updated. I am in the same boat. I think I will keep the screen at that price and sit on the fence for a bit. I have 60 days to return it to Cabelas. How were you able to get it reduced from 1299$ to 1170$?

I might just wait to the fall to buy a refurb if there is 2 year warranty as well.

As an update, after watching some of the YouTube videos, I ended up returning the transducer and keeping the UHD 93sv screen. The videos of the LVS34 didn’t blow me away but figured if I’m building a new setup I might as well get the latest and greatest.

When I returned the transducer I mentioned that I was upgrading to the LVS34 and that I was bummed to lose out on my 10% promo code. To my surprise, the nice lady working the counter allowed me to apply the 10% to the new transducer. Definitely YMMV situation but wanted to share in case someone was in the same situation. Now if only I could figure out when the LVS34 will show up I will be in business!

Dustin Zmetana
    Participant

Thanks for the update. Lucky for you and the 10%.

Icefisherguy
    Participant

Apologies if this has been asked before but I am looking at two power cables for my livescope build and can’t figure out which one is the right one:

010-12676-40 Garmin All in one power cable

010-13140-11 Lithium-Ion 4-in-One Power Cable

Both of them are $55. Is one for a lithium battery and one not? Obviously I’d like to be able to plug my amped charger into this. Anyone know the difference?

Thanks!

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

No idea what the difference could be, I used the -40 cable with an Amped Garmin barrel plug adapter for years…

Icefisherguy
    Participant

No idea what the difference could be, I used the -40 cable with an Amped Garmin barrel plug adapter for years…

Thanks, Joe! I’ll go with the -40 as well then. The description on the garmin site is exactly the same between the two so I couldn’t figure it out either.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.