soldKodiak

• ontario2016

Hi everyone,

I am selling my barely used 4 wheeler for $6500.00, please bear with me as I haven’t posted many photos in the past. toast

Selling my 2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700, Non-EPS, one owner.

This ATV was meant to be my “forever wheeler”. Never plowed with and well taken care of, even still has original plastic sticker on dash lights. The sad truth is that I don’t get to use it enough, time to go!

ATV includes Interstate AGM battery w/battery tender wiring installed, dealer installed Warn winch (never used), 2 inch ball on hitch, Moose drop rack, Yamaha front box, Yamaha windshield, after market hour meter installed to aid in maintenance (installed after 10 hours), and Yamaha ATV Cover.

Additionally, includes K&N oil filter for your next oil change, Moose chain set for one axle (never used), original owner manuals, service manual (this is worth almost $100.00 alone), and tri-fold aluminum ramp.

Low miles/hours approximately 18 total hours on this machine split about 50/50 between start up for warm up and actually riding time. Used mostly back and forth to deer stand on gravel road. I am a firm believer in vehicle maintenance, 4 wheeler was broken in to Yamaha’s recommendations, engine was always allowed to warm up before riding, babied, and oil changed at 10 hours.

Always stored indoors, put away clean, kept on battery tender, stored with a full tank of gas w/stabill, non-oxy gas was always used. Original seat with no tears.

Save yourself the hassle, fees, and MN sales tax when buying from a non-private seller and pick up this excellent condition Kodiak 700 ATV. ATV is owned free and clear with no 3rd party interests, currently registered in MN.

It’ll make a great ride to whomever gets it! $6500.00 Cash only, no trades.

This ATV is being sold as-is with no warranty implied or otherwise.

Attachments:
    1. Chain-2.jpg

2. Oil-Filter.jpg

3. Extras.jpg

4. Seat.jpg

5. Full-profile-w.o-Rack.jpg

6. Side-2.jpg

7. Front-3.jpg

8. Clean-Feet-2.jpg

ontario2016

More

Attachments:
    1. Winch-1.jpg

2. Winch-2.jpg

3. Tire.jpg

4. Winch-Controls.jpg

5. Hitch-2.jpg

ontario2016

Located Northwest suburbs of Minneapolis, MN.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Being a non ATV guy whats one of these things worth new? EPS is something to do with power steering?

ontario2016

Hi Dutchboy, EPS is power steering. I stayed away from it when I purchased this atv. One more thing to break in my opinion. As far as new cost goes, varies on options etc., as shown with the extra equipment, I think I paid right around 9 k for mine.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Being a non ATV guy whats one of these things worth new? EPS is something to do with power steering?

EPS is Electronic Power Steering and IMO it’s a must have for my next ATV. I can’t see anyone who’s seriously ridden an ATV to get work done on or for tight-quarters riding not wanting EPS. Tried it once, totally awesome.

New 700 Kodiaks with EPS are advertised all over the place starting at $7500.

Grouse

ontario2016

Still for sale Grouse if your looking to replace that broken down 7 year old Atv of yours devil

If you need EPS get it. I think the ones your finding at that price may be 450’s. Have fun paying dealer fees, sales tax, freight, and then pay way over the top for any add ons you want.

I did my due diligence before posting here.

Not looking to get my add torpedoed.. thanks.

If anyone else is looking for a great package deal for a well taken wheeler. This is a steal.

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

I would say that’s a pretty good buy for someone that want’s all the accessories. That machine is $7000 before setup, freight, tax, license fees. At 18 hours it’s not even broken in yet. I think they consider the first 20 hours to be the break in period.

The windshield, winch, storage rack, storage box, ramps, etc. all add up pretty quick. You would have well over $8000 into this if buying new.

I have the exact same Kodiak in a 2018. Awesome machine. They haven’t changed anything on them.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Where are you located?

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Not torpedoing your ad at all. Dutchboy asked a question, I answered it. Everyone knows that accessories, options, and tax add to the price, but 700 CC Kodiaks with EPS are listed all over the dealer’s sites for $7500-$7600 after incentives and rebates. Even MotoPrimo has them at this price. 450s are less. Didn’t say yours didn’t cost $9k new, I’m sure it’s no problem to add enough options/accessories to get it to that point.

Nice almost unused suburban-owned machine you’ve got. I just used my poor old broken down Polaris too much out there in the mud and snow. Using 4 wheelers causes no end to the problems a guy can have.

Grouse

ontario2016

Thanks Pat! It’s been a great wheeler that I don’t get to use enough.

Belletaine, Buffalo MN

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

So a 2016 kodiak doesn’t have an hour meter ?

JoeMX1825
    MN

I’d say that’s a good sale price, but EPS should almost be standard now, especially if you ever put larger tires on it or ride it through snow and ice where you’ll hit ruts, you’ll break your wrists without it..EPS is just as important to stop the handlebars from jarring back & forth as it is in helping steering.

ontario2016

Hi Outdraft, no this one did not. Here’s a picture of the dash. It shows N P R gas, engine light. Note, that the original protective plastic sticker is still on the cluster.

Attachments:
    1. Sticker.jpg

ontario2016

Additional photos

Attachments:
    1. B3259B2E-0B67-43F4-A2F3-9A9F554AAFAC.jpeg

2. C63B01E5-228C-4A20-8D42-E7B696DFD06D.jpeg

ontario2016

smile

Attachments:
    1. 5B7570C4-86F8-4DA8-98B3-35DFC2F31C29.jpeg

2. FD29E90C-2EA4-49F4-8B36-4D321BC5A968.jpeg

curleytail

I’d love power steering but i upsized tires on my old grizzly 660 and i give it a plenty good workout with ice fishing, bow hunting through less than perfect logging roads, and plowing the driveway. I get along just fine without the eps. A nice feature I’m sure but guys got along just fine without it for many years.

This looks like a very clean rig with some good accessories.

ontario2016

This looks like a very clean rig with some good accessories.
    [/quote]

Thanks curleytail! I have really enjoyed owning it.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Kodiak’ is closed to new replies.