I’m New here!

• CrappieChatt

Hi fishers!! I’m a crappy fisher from Lawrence Kansas. I would like to help ya catchem. The lakes I guude on are Perry, Clinton, Pomona, Melvern, Hillsdale. I fish the Crappie USA circut. If you are fishing one of these lake and need some help,,,I’m your man!! <*)}}}><

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Quote:

I’m a crappy fisher

Some days I am too

Welcome to the site.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I have relatives in Kansas City. I might have to look you up one day. Welcome aboard! This is by far the best site out there in the Midwest.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Welcome aboard CC.
    I think you’ll like it here. A bunch of information, and good times to be shared

dave

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Welcome to the site crappie, lots of good info, you’ll like it here.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome to IDA!

evileye
    Milan Il

Welcome aboard cc ,we look forward to your post’s

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Welcome CC Glad to have you on board. I have been in Lawrence, KS cutting wheat in my younger days Is there really water in Kansas ? Just teasing

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Welcome to IDA

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome to IDA CC!! You’ll enjoy it here!!!

How’s the fishing been down there? Our water temps here in SE Nebr. are finally down around 70 or so. Things are really starting to pick up? How about your water temps?

walleye4
    On the Water

OH MY! The wise OL’ CRAPPY fisherman finally made it over here. IT’S ABOUT TIME!

When are we going to meet up at Lovewell?

CrappieChatt

Thanks for the welcome fishers. I hope I can convert most of you to my world of Crappy fishin As for some of the questions,,lake temps are dropping fast from the upper 80’s now to the lower 70’s. Bites are improving and the white bass are moving into the trees. Greg,,, are there any crappies left in Lovewell?? From what I have heard,,,you Northerns took them all out!! Heh! Heh! Heh! <*)}}}><

walleye4
    On the Water

Think your funny wise guy!

There are plenty of crappies left, you just need to LEARN how to catch em!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

CC

The Crappie Tournament forum you were looking for has been added.

Tournament HQ

Thanks for the suggestion! Believe it or not nobody has ever asked for one before.

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

Welcome, I love crappie fishing. I would like to get down to Kansas some time to give it a try. I’ve caught several over 17″ down there while bass fishing.

Jason

CrappieChatt

Jason, you just can’t believe how much I have learned from bassers about catching BIG crappies. All of ya have a ‘big crappie’ story. Now if I could just get bass tourneys to use minners,,,,, look out KVD, this crappy fisher would give you a run-for-the $$$$ <*)}}}><

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Great to see you here, Chatt!! I’ve been doing nothing but chasing crappie this fall, and have been doing pretty well most of the time, but still fall off here and there. Lookin forward to hearing more from you!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.