Elwood last night

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Just got home from Elwood a little while ago, was damn nice out there, even after the wind came up. Managed probably 6-7 decent whites and I can’t believe it, but there ARE still walleyes in that lake! Only got 3 shorts in my boat, and a couple buddies had a couple in their boats too. Had to work a little for them, but at 2am with the full moon, it was just too nice to go home. Plus, it sure beats fishing in 96 degrees during the day.
    I might post a few pics later, it sure is nice to see it full again. This was the first time I’d been there since Nov, and it’s nice to be out in 60-70 FOW instead of just 25 and 30. In a couple years I bet that place will be rockin again.

Husker26
    Gretna, NE

Elwood somewhat back!! Let’s hope it stays full for some time to come!! I’m sure it will take a while to rebound but when it does

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Ya, it’s lookin good.

I was told the other day that it’s currently 98% full, and it may be filled to 108%. Whether or not that’s completely true, I cannot verify. Sure would be cool if it was, though. With all the water we’ve got these days, I can believe it. We’ll see what happens with irrigation…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.