Iso Otter Lodge Pro seat

• Todd Henneberg
    Boyd, MN

Looking for another Lodge Pro seat with base to add for both my boys to join me on the ice.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Todd,

If you would like a bench, I would trade you the bench from my lodge for your 2 seats?

Todd Henneberg
    Boyd, MN

I thought about doing that but it won’t fit a Pro sled. I contacted Otter about it.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

they told me the same thing about the pro shell not fitting my was Wild Lodge that had the insulated top.

It fit like a glove. If you want I can take measurements this weekend?

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

they told me the same thing about the pro shell not fitting my was Wild Lodge that had the insulated top.

It fit like a glove. If you want I can take measurements this weekend? The only difference would be possible length issue.

Todd Henneberg
    Boyd, MN

I’m on the fence about the bench. I usually fish with my brother and once in a while one or both my boys. Seats are nice when there’s only 2 of us, cause I have the Sportsman caddy as well. I’ll think more about it and let you know. Measurements would be nice.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I hear you, mainly it’s me and my GF fishing but occasionally I bring the grand kids out when it’s warmer and the fish are really on a bite, they lose interest otherwise.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.