Independent auto shop Nisswa/Brainerd

• patk
    Nisswa, MN

Need to find a new shop. Tried my favorite place in new hope but was told my long time trusted manager no longer works there. Since I was loyal to him it doesn’t make sense to stay there.

So, I need to find a shop local to the cabin. Issue is with airbags installed last year. One side fills but immediately loses pressure. The extent of my troubleshooting is that the issue is where I can’t see. The air hose fills the bag from above and I can hear the leak from that area.

Without a lift, warm shop, or more admittedly much in the way of mechanical skills I would rather pay someone to fix it.

Sorry Sheldon(Iowaboy1), if I were closer you would be tops on my list wave

Charles

double a automotive in pine river, cheapest price on tires hands down and awesome service from terry and his crew!

My falcon tires were $100 cheaper compare to me tire and discount.

Josh Runksmeier
    Pequot Lakes, MN

Nisswa automotive
    Jeff Schwalde owner
    218-963-2202

djshannon
    Crosslake

If Pine River is within your distance limits, I would pick Mastercare Automotive in Pine River. You will need an appointment 218-587-2232

They are more or less on 371 by the stop light. Keith and Chris have been there for years. They have been working on my vehicles since I retired to Crosslake 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.